Suggest a free MMOFPS

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
You mean Warface?Yes,it is multiplayer.Co-Op is available too though.

warface has not so good pings AFAIK.

Anyone saw Survarium?Its in closed alpha and is based in Ukraine,so we can expect servers in Russia.Seems nice and the environment reminds me of Tomb Rider 2013.

chris

In the zone
Warframe:The game is awesome.Remember that this is not PVP,it is PVE.Make sure to watch some videos about the Mods and all before messing with them ingame.I am sure you wont understand how to use them wiithout watching videos.

Installed Warframe today. It was only 3.3 GB of download. Played 91 minutes in first run. Only very few games managed to get that much play time from me on first run. I downloaded because it have Single player, Co-OP and Multiplayer options. So even if my internet won't allow to play, i still can play SP. First time when i joined, it said no match found, check setting. I went to setting, set ping to 400 (default 300). Now i started playing, after game started, i 2 other players spawned. We have to kill NPC and loot. Go through various rooms, some doors are locked and need 2 players to open it. Some doors need hacking, little complicated for me, i waited others to open such doors. It is like solving a puzzle on a terminal.

You get a sword (press E to attack using sword), primary gun and a pistol. Guns can be switched by pressing F key. After killing NPC, you get ammo, health and many more stuff, i don't what they are. You will auto pick loot by walking to area with loot.

Even if this is game is pay to win, it won't make much difference as you are playing as a team fighting NPC. So your team mate pay the game developers for epic weapons and helping the team is win-win for everyone, correct me if i am wrong.

Top Bottom