Suggest a free MMOFPS

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hello guys,
please suggest me a free MMOFPS to play which is not pay to win.Currrently playing Ghost recon online and the pings arent that great,so Im thinking of moving.Thanks

chris

In the zone
MMO ? Only PlanetSide 2. I think it is not easy to get started with this game as game area is too wast.

chris

In the zone
thanks.id prefer not to use steam.
Any idea about Blacklight:Retribution?

Planetside 2 you don't need steam. But it is available in steam too. same with Blacklight:Retribution

Blacklight: Retribution on Steam

If you don't need steam, download from game web site.

Warframe and Blacklight: Retribution are in my "to try" list. I think warframe is more popular. I have PlanetSide 2 installed, don't play much, last day i was reading how to on reddit, that had a link to youtube tutorial, i did not watch as i was downloading BF4.

It will be nice if some can try the two games and post a review.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
blacklight retribution is great , but only few people play this game ( 100-200) , though its f2p , this game encourage you to actually pay if you want to have advantage over enemy . Map size is small ( similar to COD map) but still gameplay is fun . I will also suggest planetside because of large scale battle + large number of active players .

chris

In the zone
*www.gamersfirst.com/apb/

Another game. This is like GTA. Never played, it is available as standalone or from steam.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Planetside 2 you don't need steam. But it is available in steam too. same with Blacklight:Retribution

Blacklight: Retribution on Steam

If you don't need steam, download from game web site.

Warframe and Blacklight: Retribution are in my "to try" list. I think warframe is more popular. I have PlanetSide 2 installed, don't play much, last day i was reading how to on reddit, that had a link to youtube tutorial, i did not watch as i was downloading BF4.

It will be nice if some can try the two games and post a review.

yeah,please play and post a review

blacklight retribution is great , but only few people play this game ( 100-200) , though its f2p , this game encourage you to actually pay if you want to have advantage over enemy . Map size is small ( similar to COD map) but still gameplay is fun . I will also suggest planetside because of large scale battle + large number of active players .

thanks,Im looking for some ''fast straight to shoot to kill'' type of game:D.GRO is great but the movements seems sluggish and pings are like 300-350.I have heard good things about planetside but the gameplay involves mostly teamwork right?If youre playing what pings do you get?

Ramu56

Journeyman
I played all of the games mentioned above.So here are my opinions.
Planetside2:This game used to have serious optimization issues,but seems like they sorted it out recently.The pings are fine if you play in Europe servers.The game is great,but you wont have much fun if you are not playing with friends or a clan.Even though the game is F2P,you will have fun only if you play,as it take too much time to purcahse weapons with ingame currency

BLR:It is a Pay2Win game,i loved this game in the beginning but after sometime it felt like all the guns looks alike and feels the same.The good thing is ,this game got the best customization ever.If this is not a Pay2Win,i would recommend this.I feel like this game is gonna shutdown soon,because for a such a huge game,there needs to be a massive playerbase.But not even 1K people are playing this on steam at any time.

APB Reloaded:This is a Pay2Win too,but the game is lot of fun if you have friends to play with.This is a open world game like GTA.Nothing much to say about this game,try it out yourself or watch some videos.

Warframe:The game is awesome.Remember that this is not PVP,it is PVE.Make sure to watch some videos about the Mods and all before messing with them ingame.I am sure you wont understand how to use them wiithout watching videos.

And finally
Ghost Recon Online (I know that you are palying this but still.....): I palyed this game for around 8 months,started playing this when the game is in closed beta phase 1.I have over 1000 hrs of gameplay in this game.It used to be so much fun to play untill the game went Open Beta.This game have the worst developers ever,till now they did not implement any patch without making the game worse.They increased the cost of weapons for no reason and the assaults can kill a sniper from long range more quickly.And finally,this game is not optimized for dual core processors.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I played all of the games mentioned above.So here are my opinions.
Planetside2:This game used to have serious optimization issues,but seems like they sorted it out recently.The pings are fine if you play in Europe servers.The game is great,but you wont have much fun if you are not playing with friends or a clan.Even though the game is F2P,you will have fun only if you play,as it take too much time to purcahse weapons with ingame currency

BLR:It is a Pay2Win game,i loved this game in the beginning but after sometime it felt like all the guns looks alike and feels the same.The good thing is ,this game got the best customization ever.If this is not a Pay2Win,i would recommend this.I feel like this game is gonna shutdown soon,because for a such a huge game,there needs to be a massive playerbase.But not even 1K people are playing this on steam at any time.

APB Reloaded:This is a Pay2Win too,but the game is lot of fun if you have friends to play with.This is a open world game like GTA.Nothing much to say about this game,try it out yourself or watch some videos.

Warframe:The game is awesome.Remember that this is not PVP,it is PVE.Make sure to watch some videos about the Mods and all before messing with them ingame.I am sure you wont understand how to use them wiithout watching videos.

And finally
Ghost Recon Online (I know that you are palying this but still.....): I palyed this game for around 8 months,started playing this when the game is in closed beta phase 1.I have over 1000 hrs of gameplay in this game.It used to be so much fun to play untill the game went Open Beta.This game have the worst developers ever,till now they did not implement any patch without making the game worse.They increased the cost of weapons for no reason and the assaults can kill a sniper from long range more quickly.And finally,this game is not optimized for dual core processors.

thanks for your views.How much GB is planetside 2?

ankush28

Bazinga
Hello guys,
please suggest me a free MMOFPS to play which is not pay to win.Currrently playing Ghost recon online and the pings arent that great,so Im thinking of moving.Thanks

try Point Blank ;)

Spend a little and get CS:GO ~500bucks

Top Bottom