Suggest a Compatible Graphics Card 4 this Config plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnybravojr

Broken In
I recently bought components and tried my hands at assembling them myself. It was fun and most importantly it worked. (I've never seen a computer being assembled before; I'm not boasting, but it was so satisfying to do it all myself). Well, I've given the configuration below...

Mother Board: XFX nForce 630i/1333MHz/GeForce 7150GPU with 256MB DDR2
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66GHz 3MB L2 Cache
RAM: 2x2 GB Transcend
HDD: 500 GB SeaGate
Optical Drive: LG 22x DVD Writer
Monitor: Samsung 943NWX 19" LCD TFT/8000:1/1440x990
Cabinet: Mercury Vertex 24
KB & Mouse: Logitech Cordless EX90
UPS: Numeric Digital 600 Plus
Speakers: Philips MMS 110 2.0 Multimedia Speakers/230V/50Hz

Now, I'd like to add to this a good GPU and a TV tuner Card. I'm going to use this mainly to watch TV, listen to music and to do some amateur video and music editing, etc. and some decent gaming...

Would you guys be kind enough to suggest me a compatible and decent and future-proof GPU and TV tuner Card(internal) with a reasonable price tag please?

Yes I've not much knowledge about all these stuff... I just learnt a few things from Forums like these and magazines like Digit... Your suggestions would be of immense help to me... Also let me know if I should get any other component to make my system better.

Thanks!
Bravo.

OP
J

johnybravojr

Broken In
Wow that was one of the fastest replies man...! Took just about 7 minutes...! Thanks mate! Digit Rocks! So do are its Forum members!!!

OP
J

johnybravojr

Broken In
Well, I'm not sure. A decent one with lots of options for expansion(connectors, adaptors, etc.) and good memory will be my choice. Its just that it needs to be compatible for my current configuration. And all this at a reasonable price will be fine. Say, Rs. 4000?? I have no idea actually.

Heard Pinnacle 110i is nice for TV Tuner. And I forgot to mention that I want video capture from TV too.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
There are 3 best cards available frm 3000 to 6000

8600GT512MB DDR3 = 3600/-
9500GT512MB DDR3 = 4500/-
9600GT512MB DDR3 = 5800/-

Every model is available in every brand , u can go palit for cheap or else XFX , EVGA , Zotac are the other brands available bit costlier than Palit

But i would Recommend the 9600GT for all purpose EVen some quite mid level Gaming & Video & Audio editing

I dont Much about TV-TUNER , but heard pinnacle is Good , Ask some one in the Forum !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom