suggest a cnfg under 80000 Rs!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinktwice

Broken In
hi all geeks!!!
i wanna make an AMD Rig!!!...under 80000 Rs
following crieteria is a must:
1) it should b dual core...dont know abt prices whether 3800+ or above upto 4200+.....plz mention the prices as well!!!

2) no gfx card!!
3) any good cabinet!! it may or may not include PSU!!! rite the model no. as well
4) DVD writer
5) 17 or 19" LCD
6) atleast 1gb RAM...
7) MSI mobo or ASUS
8) 5.1 speakers
9) gaming mouse but keyboard any!

[/i]

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
thinktwice said:
hi all geeks!!!
1) it should b dual core...dont know abt prices whether 3800+ or above upto 4200+.....plz mention the prices as well!!!

2) no gfx card!!
3) any good cabinet!! it may or may not include PSU!!! rite the model no. as well
4) DVD writer
5) 17 or 19" LCD
6) atleast 1gb RAM...
7) MSI mobo or ASUS
8) 5.1 speakers

[/i]

why in the world would u not want a gfx card on such a system? :shock:

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Re: hi

thinktwice said:
ashnik said:
get a MSI mobo with 6150 onboard
Logitech G5 mouse
hey wat abt rest???
specially processor!!!!

He has stated that he wants AMD at the top of the thread.... :roll: By the way, (don't take it seriously bro), you should change your name from thinktwice to looktwice!!! :twisted: :p

OP
T

thinktwice

Broken In
Re: hi

vmp_vivek said:
thinktwice said:
ashnik said:
get a MSI mobo with 6150 onboard
Logitech G5 mouse
hey wat abt rest???
specially processor!!!!

He has stated that he wants AMD at the top of the thread.... :roll: By the way, (don't take it seriously bro), you should change your name from thinktwice to looktwice!!! :twisted: :p
thinktwice is not for me its for u kinda ppl!!!! got it now .....if u mind it just keep minding!!!

OP
T

thinktwice

Broken In
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
thinktwice said:
hi all geeks!!!

2) no gfx card!!
4) DVD writer
5) 17 or 19" LCD
6) atleast 1gb RAM...
7) MSI mobo or ASUS
8) 5.1 speakers

[/i]

why in the world would u not want a gfx card on such a system? :shock:
actually i will go for gfx later

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Hey I just thought once and wrote this:!:

:!:Here goes your dream machine!!:!:

AMD X2 4200+ Rs 19.8k
ASUS A8N-E Rs 5.8k(Without onboard graphics)
Graphics Card-XFX 6800 GS Rs 14k
OR
ASUS A8N-VM Rs 4.5k(With Onboard graphics nVidia 6100 chipset)
1GBx2 Kingston 400 Rs 9.2k
Hitachi 120 GB SATA II Rs 3.8k
Liteon Super AllWrite SHM-165P65(DVD Writer) Rs 3.1k
Powersafe 450 W PSU Rs 1.8k
Any Cabinet(Should be Spaciuos and have good build preferably from Antec or VIP.Zebronics and Intex are the other choices) Rs1.5k
Samsung Syncmaster 997DF Rs 11.2k
Genius Ergo 525 Rs 2k
OR
Logitech G5 laser Rs 5k
iBall Power key Designer Rs 1k
Any speaker you like!!! Rs 2k
-Kaustav

capri435

Broken In
80k is a lot of money man!!!And the budget for GFX is seperate.WOW!!!! Did u hit a jackpot dear.
Go for dual core AMD x2 4200,2GB ram,Logitech G5 laser mouse,Antec Lanboy cabinet.
By the way u didnt mentioned u r looking for an SLI setup or not??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do things dat u fear coz den u'll hav an attitude in life like "Seen it all Done it all".Whats d big deal.Huh!!!

OP
T

thinktwice

Broken In
hi

capri435 said:
By the way u didnt mentioned u r looking for an SLI setup or not??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do things dat u fear coz den u'll hav an attitude in life like "Seen it all Done it all".Whats d big deal.Huh!!!
ya ofcorse i wanna b future proof so i will go for SLI ....

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
depends on the mobo it is not like all asus mobo's r better than msi or vice versa but u should go for gigabyte (sigma)8 sereies it is the best

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
To thinktwice:
You didn't even say me thanks!!!How bad of you:-(

Ok if You want SLI go for MSI K8N SLI Platinum.Man its got a Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit on board :!: It has got all regular features like Firewire 'a;,Gigabit, and Hot PnP for HDDs ,beside being SLI.MSI boards are mean competitors, and they overclock like a dream!
It costs Rs 12k

Go for XFX 7800 GTX.Rs 28kThe ultimo at present .But if you got more money go for X1900 XT from aTi.Its the supremo!!Cost- I don't know!!!

To capri:
Why do you suggest what has already been suggested by others???Please maintain originality. :!:
Pleaes don't mind for that ;-)
-Kaustav

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
kaustav_geek said:
To thinktwice:
You didn't even say me thanks!!!How bad of you:-(

Ok if You want SLI go for MSI K8N SLI Platinum.Man its got a Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit on board :!: It has got all regular features like Firewire 'a;,Gigabit, and Hot PnP for HDDs ,beside being SLI.MSI boards are mean competitors, and they overclock like a dream!
It costs Rs 12k

Go for XFX 7800 GTX.Rs 28kThe ultimo at present .But if you got more money go for X1900 XT from aTi.Its the supremo!!Cost- I don't know!!!

To capri:
Why do you suggest what has already been suggested by others???Please maintain originality. :!:
Pleaes don't mind for that ;-)
-Kaustav

I differ from your point a little regarding the motherboard. Actually I would have preferred the Asus A8N32-SLI deluxe/premium.

*in.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=226&model=744&modelmenu=1

Anyway, final decision is yours.

The main components of my config would be:

The above motherboard - Rs.14k
AMD 4200+ X2 Rs.19.5k
XFX 7800GTX Rs.28k
1GB (2 X 512MB RAM) Rs.4.5k

Others will be according to budget. Well, the above takes away Rs.66k of your alloted 80k, think about it...Might as well go for the A8N-SLI (Rs.8.5k), 7800GT (Rs.23.5k). At least you will have some money remaining for the other components...

OP
T

thinktwice

Broken In
hi

to digitized:
r u sure ASUS A8N 32 SLI deluxe is for 14k!!!!
from where u hav got the info.
actually i m confused between MSI diamond plus and ASUS 32 sli deluxe!!
wht is the price of diamond plus??

hotdogXP

Broken In
@everyone

Is Athlon FX-60 available in India, if so whats the price here

@thinktwice

Asus A8N32-SLI is an excellant motherboard, however buy this and try put the extreme end cards such as the 2 of the 7800GTX or 7900GTX if you want to really see a acceptable performance in the SLI technology if not the best .......

I personally wouldnt spend the same money on two cards and see a -3% decrease to just 30% performance increase...I would rather choose a better processor or extra 1GB RAM or even get the Logitech ZS5500 :D THX :D 5.1 speakers than spend the same for the 2nd gfx card.

OP
T

thinktwice

Broken In
hotdogXP said:
@everyone

Is Athlon FX-60 available in India, if so whats the price here

@thinktwice

Asus A8N32-SLI is an excellant motherboard, however buy this and try put the extreme end cards such as the 2 of the 7800GTX or 7900GTX if you want to really see a acceptable performance in the SLI technology if not the best .......

I personally wouldnt spend the same money on two cards and see a -3% decrease to just 30% performance increase...I would rather choose a better processor or extra 1GB RAM or even get the Logitech ZS5500 :D THX :D 5.1 speakers than spend the same for the 2nd gfx card.
read my 1st post !!!!
i m not going for gfx card...thanks for suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom