suggest a best mobile internet service provider in mumbai and maharashtra

NiluGeek

Broken In
dear friends,

kindly suggest best mobile internet service provider in rest of maharashtra and mumbai.

Wishing all of you out there a very happy and safe deepawali

thanks

sujoyp

Grand Master
For rest of maharashtra its Airtel...but in Mumbai Airtel is pathetic

DOCOMO have week signal but good mobile internet
Idea is costly
BSNL is as usual

BTW I live in Nagpur and went to pune Mumbai for some days

I own DOCOMO Airtel & BSNL (used IDEA 1 year before):lol:

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
DOCOMO is really good for EDGE and in diwali they r launching 3g
And BSNL already have 3g

do u only want GPRS connection??

OP
N

NiluGeek

Broken In
apart from gprs which all connections are there ? Does docomo have fast unlimited edge connection in mumbai and out of mumbai Will go for edge if it offers, 3g is right now expensive and operators wil not be launching unlimited connection at least in initial phase.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont think u need an unlimited edge connection...the speed of edge is soo slow that u just cant use it much...I am on Rs.95 DOCOMO plan where I get 1 gb monthly free usage for 12 months

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah its possible to connect docomo edge with pc...people say that its much better than Airtel
will tell you download speed after testing:))

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^Limited usage???...I donno ....as I said that i am on Rs.95 topup on DOCOMO which gives 1 gb every month to use for 12 months...and no matter its day or night speed remain consistent.

Yesterday I connected with PC and speed was just enough to blog or check mail...I think download speed is like 4kBps

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well heard that at day time you get some 200Mb or so limit while for night time its 5Gb. not sure. just heard.

4Kbps? even with Reliance i get 15-25Kbps.

sujoyp

Grand Master
reliance edge give that much through phone...great;-)

Sorry I have not tested the speed just gussing coz the speed was soo slow that I could not even wait to start download:wink:

And u r telling me about a specific plan...yup its there day 200mb and night 5 gb for Rs.99 I think

but I like my plan more coz I dont use much

Top Bottom