Suggession for LGA1155 Motherboard.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Hi All,

I am looking for a motherboard which will go along with Intel G620 Dual Core processor.

HDMI and DVI are mandatory and if USB 3 is present well and good. Too many chipsets and i am confused. :-? Main purpose will be playing HD videos and normal computing tasks. No gaming.

I am thinking of Intel DH67BL as of now since Gigabyte B75 D3H is not available.

Please advice me...Budget is 5k +/- 1 k

quicky008

Technomancer
Go for Intel DH67CL-its a full atx board(as opposed to dh67bl) and is therefore the preferred choice when one's looking for a decent LGA1155 motherboard that costs less than Rs 6000

saswat23

Human Spambot
These are your options: ASUS P8B75-M Motherboard vs Intel DB75EN Motherboard vs Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard vs ASUS P8B75-M LE Motherboard: Compare Motherboards: Flipkart.com
Why dont you get the Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H for 4.6k.

B75 is a better choice as you have the option of front USB3.0 header too.

OP
reniarahim1

reniarahim1

Youngling
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H is not available locally. That's the problem. I was also preferring the same.

Checked with the Gigabyte dealer in Cochin, but its not available. So will go with Intel DH67CL.

Is this board compatible with Ivy bridge processor if i want to upgrade later?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Then why dont you get it from flipkart with COD option. Getting a H67 board is a never a good idea when you can get a newer better and cheaper chipset. Go with B75. :wink:

And if you are really keen on buying DH67CL for 1k more then its your call. To support IVB IMO it should be flashed with latest BIOS. I am not sure about this. Let others comment.

Top Bottom