Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
LOL.. that is still not the link which you claimed in the site which you gave... Man you are fighting a lost battle .. dont act smart.. that game is still not there at the site you gave.. Who the hell wants the link, I was trying to tell it's not in the site you gave.

You can go on spaming this thread.. so I am closing this topic. The thread starter got enough links. Still if he wants to open this thread, can PM me or any other mod.

Thread closed

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Grudge... There is no need to get the last word always... Please refrain from continuing the arguments, especially after I told you not to.

As far as achacko's link was concerned... I found what he said perfectly simple... and yes there was a Window's download available there...

You just didn't understand his language.... and he was a little silly to not post the direct link for download or at least the link to the manufacturer's site...

If anything, achacko is guilty of providing a half-solution... nothing more.... you have to stop this bickering, and I expect members to stray from the rules every now and then and lose their tempers... but i hold ALL trusted members and member mods to a MUCH higher standard... and I expect you to maintain that standard and calmness that is sought of you as one of the leaders of this forum...

All mods and Trusted members must keep their cool, no matter how extenuating the circumstances or how irritating the conversation...

Also... achacko.... I see that you go on a whirlwind everytime you log on... posting left right and center... I suggest you slow down a bit and post with a little more discrepancy...

You are already being called a spammer by most members, and soon people will stop taking you seriously... I searched for all your posts and saw quite a few that were pointless.... although I like your enthusiasm, I suggest you slow down a bit and make useful posts... this holds true for a lot of other members as well...

Thanks

Raaabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom