sudden shut down & no booting up

curioustechy

Journeyman
While I was using my system immediately power supply failed & UPS too failed. Now once the power is restored, nothing comes on my monitor except 'no signal' .. CPU power led is on. NUM lock led is on but can't turn it off. I switched on 3 to 4 times but couldn't succeed. What can be done.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
check whether also Fans are working or not to test the PSU issue...
otherwise it will be mobo issue

OP
curioustechy

curioustechy

Journeyman
Fans working, my mobile is being charged from USB, mouse lights on, DVD tray ejects when the button is pressed

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Do you get any beeps while starting your computer ?

Anish

Spectre
Check the monitor cable. Check whether analog mode/digital mode (whichever you use) selected in monitor appropriately.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
There are two ways to reset BIOS:
1. You need to use BIOS jumper to reset it. You will find the location of the jumper from motherboard manual.
or
2. After removing PSU cable from wall socket, remove the BIOS battery from its slot for at least 5 seconds, and then place it back.

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
There are two ways to reset BIOS:
1. You need to use BIOS jumper to reset it. You will find the location of the jumper from motherboard manual.
or
2. After removing PSU cable from wall socket, remove the BIOS battery from its slot for at least 5 seconds, and then place it back.

Follow the steps and report back here.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Eh! Now you know how to reset the BIOS, and you can do it in future without asking any more in any forum. ;)

Top Bottom