Sub 23,000 Video editing & gaming rig (without monitor)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Coolermaster PSU wattage calculator says my requirement is 366 Watts. So is VX400 watts enuff or shall I get a vx450 to be on the safer side?

Are asking about corsair cx400?
It s enough...
For future proofing better to go wit vx450

lordirecto

In the zone
@lordirecto: unfortunately that Is the case, crappy PSUs provide impure d.c. Current because they dont have active pfc. They may well also overvolt the components. The symptoms exactly says that

Dude, it was not the symptoms. I saw all those after the PC went up in smoke. So it was the result.

lordirecto

In the zone
^ The PSU is working fine even now, as my friend took it and has powered his core2duo system.
So I was thinking that it was the cabinet, but now Ishu says it might be the mobo, which I have not considered so far.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
So how good is Bijli according to other experts? Do i get a discount if I buy without the default SMPS?

Zeb bijli without smps will cost 1k, u jus say the shopkeeper that you dont need the smps included...
bijli comes with 1*120mm front blue led, 2*80mm side fans
This is my Bijli,

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/IMG_0010.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/IMG_0013.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/IMG_0009.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/IMG_0006.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:

lordirecto

In the zone
Dude, your camera is stable. But you need to turn your flash off. Use Macro mode. Set ISO to 80 and use 2 second timer to shoot. Set exposure to +1. And picture quality to highest. These settings will give you great results. Just try and see for yourself. As for lighting, try to use a diffused light source, as direct light source will bring in too much glare on to the components that you are shooting.

EDIT: Awesome cabinet. You can route all the PSU cables to the rear and then bring them to the front near the bottom. Or, is it not possible?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I just noticed, you completely forgot to shoot the top!!

MegaMind

Human Spambot
EDIT: Awesome cabinet. You can route all the PSU cables to the rear and then bring them to the front near the bottom. Or, is it not possible?

Not possible, rear doesnt have much room for cables...

due to this,
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/PC/IMG_0025Large.jpg

Before cable management

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/DSCN0268-1.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/DSCN0268.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/DSCN0269.jpg

After Cable management

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/PC/IMG_0028Large.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/PC/IMG_0020Large.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/PC/IMG_0023Large.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/PC/IMG_0018Large.jpg
*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/PC/IMG_0026Large.jpg

Removed HDD since about to chang the cabby

Last edited:

lordirecto

In the zone
Bought....
NZXT Gamma for Rs.1935 from ITDEPOT(went there in person, yesterday)...

:O
You went to itdepot in person? lol.. I do hope you bargained to the max.. Please do post the pics of unboxing and assembly..

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Post the pics here itself dude

MegaMind

Human Spambot
:O
You went to itdepot in person? lol.. I do hope you bargained to the max..

I called them, they said 1950...
When i get there, they said 1935....
No bargaining at all...

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Pics will be right away...

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

^^good,congrats
nice pricing too

OP
M

Max_Power

Broken In
Thanks for the pics mailme.manju!! Bijli looks so much cooler than CM elite! I'm gonna go with Bijli! Is it possible to switch off the front fan LED lights? during night downloads n all?

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Important Question:

Is the Phenom II x4 945 discontinued now? I dint find it on AMD website and on many seller's sites. If yes, is there a problem if I buy it? (I mean was it discontinued due to some faulty design or low performance or any other problems with the product??)

Is it safe to buy it guys??

Top Bottom