Stuck in splinter cell : pandora tommorrow on ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vm_killer

Broken In
just after the start of game, after sliding through beam and enterin door on right, i need to enter another door which is locked.
the lock pick tool has to be selected and the door has to be open.
i am able to select pick tool but donnno how to use it...tried all buttons but nothing happens..:oops:
no instructions are given on how to pick lock! :x
plz let me know the way of picking...

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I played Pandora Tomorrow quite a while back and dont remember. Try reading the walkthrough from GameFAQs.com

Hells_Fury

In the zone
When you try to pick the lock, do you get a screen showing the different pins in the lock? If yes, move the left analog stick in different positions till the lock pick starts moving. That particular pin will get unlocked. Repeat this for all the pins in the lock.

OP
V

vm_killer

Broken In
again new prob

after picking lock and through with first checkpoint and taking ammo , i need to knock down a guard. i cant kill him!
i am not able to grab the guard n knock him.
how to do it?
i am finding it tuff to move ahead in game with these action...

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I havent played it on the PS2, but in the PC version, when you get close to the guard, an action menu appears and you can choose an action to perform. The PS2 version should have a similar option. Check the control options to see which is the action button.

OP
V

vm_killer

Broken In
Unlime PC version, there are no explanation of buttons other than that for laser,thermal view. will check if the action menu appears..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom