Stuck in GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stuck on the flight school missions in GTA San Andreas :(

I tried them a lot but find these missions very tough.

I managed to pass 2 out of 10 flight school missions.

Could anyone help me pass just the flight school missions?

You can find my GTA San Andreas User Files at

www.johntp.com/GTA San Andreas User Files.zip

Please mail me at johntp@johntp.com if you can help.

I will be very thankful to you if u could. :D

H

harsh bajpai

man thats a pretty complicated game for me !! i'll better spend my time playin DOOM 3

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
@john

The flight school missions are a bit difficult, agreed. Especially doing the circling of the dilapidated airfield... that one took me quite a lot of time to get through. All that you do need to know, concerning flying a plane in the later missions, is take-off and landing. Landing moreso.

Like tejesh said... have a great time playing the game! :D

arorohit

Broken In
I too agree that some of the flight missions are difficult. I cracked them by using the cheat code that makes the game in slow motion. So you have plenty of time making the right move and thats the secret of beating flight rounds. Try it.

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman
hey guys i too agree the flight school n other flight missions r a bit tough but remembere practice make perfect
i suggest try try till u succeed dont give up ok it will jus take time......

H

harsh bajpai

well....i know the flight missions are playable but it takes too much time and i sorta.. lose interest when the missions get too time taking besides there are loads of better games like DOOM 3, Quake 4,Far Cry and even Age Of Empires 3, which are much more exiting than san andreas.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
yes these missions are difficult, but try infinite times w/o cheats.
Also never use rudders for more than 10 degree turns on airoplane.
instead tilt the plane and push it up.

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman
harsh bajpai said:
well....i know the flight missions are playable but it takes too much time and i sorta.. lose interest when the missions get too time taking besides there are loads of better games like DOOM 3, Quake 4,Far Cry and even Age Of Empires 3, which are much more exiting than san andreas.

hey im playing DOOM3. this game needs pure guts to b played yaar............its so scary

H

harsh bajpai

@neerajkumar_4
hey i agree the game is not for light hearted people of course not so scary without sound(i use some nice headphones) . By the way i'm currently in CAVERNS AREA 1(18th or 19th stage i guess), it's better with the all the weapons but i had to use cheats to get past the monster of hell where i got the soul cube. the first 15 stages looks easy compared to these btw how many stages are lef? can any one tell? (someone told me that there are about 8 stages after delta labs 2 but i've played abut 9 more and i'm nowhere near finish i guess...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom