Stuck in FarCry...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish_21_10

In the zone
Hello techies,i need ur help for completing a stage in FarCry.If anyone remembers,in the game we will have to destroy three communication tower's of the enemy and then the back-up which will be on a ship.What i want is after destroying the back-up on the ship we will need to destroy the helicopter or the person onboard,who keeps firing with a machine gun.And also while shooting at him the ships keeps shrinking.I tried many things,all the weapons i have but the bad guy seems untouchable...so i needed help on how to kill that guy...any trick.
I feel that its the last stage of the game,is it?pls help me with it

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
The level about which u r talking abt is NOT the last level of the game.
i'm describing the details according to what i remember.

-> when u blow up the second tower u have the options of using a glider or a boat. A jeep is kept next to the boat, drive it slowly on the carrier thing and take the boat to the next island after dealing with the enemies in a boat between the islands.(actualy u can skip this and go to the island without the boat but this helps as there are lots of baddies in the next island.) After taking care of the 3rd tower take the jeep to the shore as close as possible to the ship.(after u deal with the rocket launcher guys ofcourse..) then go the ship kill everyone.plant the explosives and jump in the ocean and head towards the jeep.forget about the motorboat it would have burnt out thanx to developers. when in the jeep the CROW arrives just stay still with the jeep and keep shooting the helicopter and don't move because it disturbs ur aim.Crow will not be able to shoot accurately because the chopper keeps moving.that's it the helicopter will then go away (or blow i dont remember exactly).

I hope this helps,if not then try using the Walkthroughs available on many game sites.(the process i told is the trick i read in a FAQ availabel on gamespot.com) :wink:

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
Hey infinite,thanks a ton dude...that trick did work and finally i could proceed to next level in the game.Tnx again

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Always ready to help with game stuff :D
tell me if have any more problems with Farcry i have played it about 3 times(not much though) :D :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom