Stuck im POPT2T!!!!Help needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Im playing POP Two Thrones and are stuck in the game. Currently Im engaged in a fight with a big monster and the prince have to climb up through structures in wall and jump on him and attack. Every time I jump on him immediately after the first whack he throws me away and his health is not even decreasing a bit. Ive tried it a hundred time and some tips like "U didnt time it correctly " appears. Ive tried every timing, but I cant give the second whack.
I can climp up 2 alternate ways. Which is good? plz help me immediately.

Moreover Im a little unimpressed with the new tiny dagger that the prince is carrying aroung. The prnce in WW is more smarter in weapon handling(lots of blades). Ur idea........

bala4digit

Journeyman
hehehe...dude you are supporting WOW...first complete this T2t ,...when u do this..u will be so so sad that y this game ended....cos its too good!...i have completed the whole game...i was amazed at the strategies involved in killing the bosses....pheww..Amazing!!...

so you are sucka t the first boss....that's ARENA right....hmmm...so first u climb to the highest level...that is you come to the flat plank of wood...then move forward to the edge....then you will notice the screen becomes DISTORTED ....so ....yes...press E....then he will jump...and the camera angle will change...now you keep an eye on the dagger of prince...it will flash...now u have to hit left click just once....he will move again somewhere and hit the monster....please click only when the dagger flashes or else u will fall.....most movements by prince are automated....so after pressing many left clicks..carefully .....prince will destroy one eye of the monster...now go to the next route of goin up....one will destroyed...u can chose anything first.....then samething...then next eye of the monster goes...then he becomes blind...now u keep on attacking on his legs....after sometime...one leg will go up...now run towards next leg and cut that....now he will fall on his knees...now climb on his back....then scrreen again becomes distorted which helps you tear his back down!!!....actually if u time ur left click rightly....this boss is the easiest of all!!!!....

if any help required please contact me...expert here ;-)

sharath

Broken In
Just click when the dagger flashes. If u do this right u can kill the boss without loosing any of ur health. This is the easiest of all the boss battles in POP triology.

U will get 3 visual cues (dagger flashing) to complete speed kill.

bala4digit

Journeyman
don't disgrace the Dagger its the dagger which made these monsters , bosses and the visior !!!....the visior kills the prince's first wife...who comes with him in the ship...by killing her all assistants of Visior becomes sand monsters..and visior becomes some feathered immortal monster....and a bit of chain breaks from the second female boss sticks to prince's hand and he too becomes a sand monster...partially...which comes around by.....at the last stage u kill the Visior by that dagger only !!!!

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Oh dat stupid daggers not gonna leave me. I thought if it were a bit more longer!!!!!How to fight multiple arrowmen? They keep on attacking with arrows from all sides. Much health is lost during such combats.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ I bet you can go here: *www.gamespot.com/features/6141385/index.html and find out where you are stuck and get out easily as they have video walkthroughs. :)

bala4digit

Journeyman
Best way to kill arrowmen is blockin them simultaneously too....by holding right click....then pressd E and left click alternately or in various combos....evn if u don't have the secondary weapon pressing E will be very helpful!!!....best is to have a secondary weapon!!!

All the best!!!

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Thanks guys!!!!!Again Im in trouble....
Im in a fight with the twin monsters. I got the idea how to kill them but it seems very tough. Can anyone one sent me the save game????I want to play from the next level after the KINGS ROAR.

bala4digit

Journeyman
it kings ROAD * ....the best way to kill them is first attack the guy with the sword con tinuosly....don't even go near to the guy with AXE....if u hit the swordman for 2-3 times ....the guy with axe will try to axe u at a high force..at that the camera change..here u have to just press side direction key n space..so that the prince rolls away from the path of the axe...now if u do that correctly the axe will get stuck...NOW u go to the axe man n hit him...do this 2- 3times...3rd time the screen will become distorted..press E...do that trick @....thenthe life of both guys will become half...now same agian..just one more time..E...kill..tht's it :D......all the best !!!....its damn easy yaar @@!!!

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ive made the life of both guys half but at that stage my heakthis near end. Then the axe guy is stuck and while Im hiting him, mostly the sword guy damages me and blocking will not help. Also I could manage only one to 2 sands of time by the point. PLZ sent the profile file found in the game installation folder.
THANKZ guy!!!

bala4digit

Journeyman
it happens but...try it again n agian...i did it without any sands....iam not jokin...even i was surprised...by that...maybe luck...even you will get it..just give it a try...one more thing i played this game in my friends cyber cafe ...so i think it will take time to give it to you sorry man!!!

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ok Ive done it maybe it was luck. I made it to there with 5 sands. Wanna finish the game as fast as posible. Thanks guys.

bala4digit

Journeyman
of course it rocks this is the only game ...for which i felt sad when it ended...cos the GAME IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDD TO END :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom