Strategy And Total War Games Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Shogun 2

Cant find Comany of heroes :(.Dam its out of stock in flipkart.
Flipkart has not stocked shogun 2 for the past 3 months ..

Flipkarts CC doesnt know when they'll get it.
Can anyone find any total war game(2nd part i.e good),or company of heros(2nd part) for under 1k for me.
Pred COD.

Here you go.
Total War 2 Letsbuy @ 699INR

Search for COH in rediff shop they have it. Can't post the link as mobile version is opening in my mobile.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^^ Sorry,Bro thanks for your help.I ordered from Homeshop18.Since nextworld has no cod for my city

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

^^ ok Any other good strategy game released after 2006??

lets see, there's command and conquer 3(i played it myself very good game with a sizeable amount of mods)
Red Alert 3(this game has 3 factions allies-america,UK
and a bunch of other european countries, soviets(russia),empire of rising sun(JAPAN)
starcraft 2:wings of liberty(unavailable in india buy it from blizzard's online) store
sins of a solar empire

^^ Sorry,Bro thanks for your help.I ordered from Homeshop18.Since nextworld has no cod for my city

strange. nextworld should be having mangalore pincode that is unless their anti-mangie or something

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Care to look into Napoleon: Total War and Empire: Total War? And what about purchasing a digital copy from Steam/Getgamesgo/Gamersgate/Greenmangaming etc.?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^^Digital Copy would be fine,But all games are 3-4Gb + so i hard to digital Buy.
@Skud i ordered the Game you suggested only..I liked it.:)

I have red alert 3.Are you on it?Maybe we can play sometime?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

I have no idea why letsbuy,flipkart and some more websites have not stocked so many of their games.Flipkart is leading in it.All most all the games suggested in this thread are out of stock in Flipkart :D :p

icebags

Technomancer

rts is pretty popular. but lately there are not many developments in this genre.

anyways has anyone tried anno series ?

gameranand

Living to Play
rts is pretty popular. but lately there are not many developments in this genre.

anyways has anyone tried anno series ?

Well actually they arn't. Most people like FPS ,racing game, gta type sandbox games, RPG. Few people like and play RTS.

gameranand

Living to Play

^^ Depends on the game. I have completed C & C TW 6 times and I can still play it without hesitation.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

^^ Depends on the game. I have completed C & C TW 6 times and I can still play it without hesitation.

6 times? WOAH ,you playing MP?if you're bored with cnc 3 TW get tiberium essence mod ADDs NEW UNITS AND SOME FROM CNC 2(patch your game to 1.09.avatar gets 25% attack and health)
its available on ModDB

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^My Personal Feeling RTS is fun for some days,Then you get hell bored with it..

Hell No. I can still play the original AoE all day despite its being slowest as compared to the latest RTS. ;)

Top Bottom