Strange Temperature Display ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
ya...and one of my friend also replaced it as the backlight went completely out of order.
SO u just get it to the retailer.
My LCD backlight has also started blinkin sometimes. But u dun want to get it replaced as it wud take at least 2 weeks for it . I will better attach some LEDs inside that muself rather than to wait for 2 weeks.

OP
bajaj151
I think...i should go to nehru place and ask retailer to change my LCD unit or whole cabinet and 1 fan too....(1 led light missing)
First ...I call retailer to confirm...whether warranty comes only for PSU or whole cabinet

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
the rear LED fan wud glow only if the sensor reports the temps above the one we set in the LCD panel. Thats why one is not workin. U can connect the fan plug into mobo pin. Itll just bent ellasticall a lil bit, but itll owrk just fine and works continuosly and dun depend on sensor temps nymore.

slugger

Banned
bajaj151 said:
First ...I call retailer to confirm...whether warranty comes only for PSU or whole cabinet
oye!!! if u give him a call and ask him if it is covered under warranty, he may say no [y do xtra work]

take my advice, take ur cabinet 2 dat dealer and demand dat he replace/fix ur problem

show sum guts man in india no work gets done over d phone

sab kaam gardan pakadke usko marodke karvana padta hain

OP
bajaj151
Well...thanks for all your support..

Finally...I replaced my LED panel...and bought new...which is working fine and solve my temperature problem.

And one more thing came to know from dealer that zebronics provides 3 yr warranty on SMPS.....and NO WARRANTY on cabinets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom