Strange Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,

My problem is a strange one.Whenever I try to play songs and video(songs) my monitor suddenly turns off and after 2 seconds it will be "on" and this process is repeated until the song ends.The one more strange is that when i try to play the movie, during the dialogues there wont be any problem but when the song comes(in the movie) the same problem will start; and after the song there wont be any problem

Plzzzzzz Help me

saROMan

QA Juggler
"Your Monitor has Allergy to Songs":):):):)

Really Weard Problem......

try to reduce ur monitors refresh rate to say 60Hrtz ..and see if it works...

OP
A

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hey, please be serious.I have tested it with 5 movies and the result is same..Also tell me how to change the refreshrate

saROMan

QA Juggler
For Xp ...Right click on desktop->properties>settings->monitor ..ther u will see different refresh rates

for 98 similler process....but don remember exactly...

A

Ashwin Saxena

Yeah try reducing refesh rates. I cant tell you how cause now i am on linux but I will try later.
Also check your ram that there isn't any fault in that.

Nimda

l33t n00b!
1- Disable screensavers

Right click a blank area on the Desktop -> Properties -> Goto Screensaver tab. Here, set the screen saver to "None" > Apply. Now click on the 'Power' button. Now, select the 'Never' option beside "Turn off Monitor" -> Apply. Click Ok to close the two dialog boxes.

2- Use a different media player. If you're using Winamp, then try using Windows Media Player or vice versa.

OP
A

anilthomas26

In the zone
Thank u Nimda..After ur advice the problem is solved up to a certain extent.Usually the monitor turns off 15 times but now its twice.How can I
get a complete solution

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Well, this is the first time I'm hearing about a prob. like this. I still recommend trying to use different media players. I'll ask my friends about this, and if I get a solution, I'll post it here. But till then, let the monitor dance with the song! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom