• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Strange problem in task manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.

logins

Broken In
Strange problem in task manager......How to get back the menu????These problem occured in my freinds pc...............

 

kikass

Broken In
taskbar?? i think you meant task manager.... double click on the border of the window and it'll return to original form with menu and tabs.
 
OP
L

logins

Broken In
kikass said:
taskbar?? i think you meant task manager.... double click on the border of the window and it'll return to original form with menu and tabs.

sorry i dont get u....It's a task manager.............
 

kikass

Broken In
logins said:
kikass said:
taskbar?? i think you meant task manager.... double click on the border of the window and it'll return to original form with menu and tabs.

sorry i dont get u....It's a task manager.............

well before you edited your post... it said said taskbar instead of task manager.... doesnt matter
still as i said before just double click anywhere on the border
 

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
This problem is occuring so frequently to ppl that I suggest it be added to "Mostly asked questions and answers" :roll: jus 3 days ago somebody asked it...
 
OP
L

logins

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
This problem is occuring so frequently to ppl that I suggest it be added to "Mostly asked questions and answers" :roll: jus 3 days ago somebody asked it...

may i get the answer for it???????
 

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
logins said:
QwertyManiac said:
This problem is occuring so frequently to ppl that I suggest it be added to "Mostly asked questions and answers" :roll: jus 3 days ago somebody asked it...

may i get the answer for it???????

Did u read the earlier posts? Just double click the boderline around the window and it will be back as normal...
 

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Try this. Keep Ctrl+alt+shift pressed, and while doing that, right click on the taskbar (the bar at the bottom, not the task manager), in the popup menu that comes up, click on task manager (make sure the ctrlaltshift combo is pressed) Should start task manager with the default settings.

Hope it helped
 
OP
L

logins

Broken In
ilugd said:
Try this. Keep Ctrl+alt+shift pressed, and while doing that, right click on the taskbar (the bar at the bottom, not the task manager), in the popup menu that comes up, click on task manager (make sure the ctrlaltshift combo is pressed) Should start task manager with the default settings.

Hope it helped

Let me try..Any other idea.....???????
 

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Are you a moron or just pretending to be one? Several people have posted the solution yet you are asking "any other idea".
ilugd has posted the solution and its really easy to understand. If you cant follow that go and drown yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom