Strange diff usernames in my system!

mrintech

Technomancer
Just Backup your Important DATA >> Format the whole PC >> Reinstall OS >> Install Kaspersky/Bit defender with Updated Definition >> Copy the Backup data back to your PC

I am using Kaspersky from past 2 years and chances are very very rare that any virus/malware will crept into your PC when the protection is smoothly running

In case you don't want to Format your PC, make use of Kaspersky Rescue Disk: Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 - It will run and remove all possible malwares before Windows has even started :)

OP
R

ra_sriniketan

In the zone
Tried everything, including format. It was ok for a few days, but it came back again with two new usernames---lalmirch and priyabasu97.Using avast/Plz help.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Tried everything, including format. It was ok for a few days, but it came back again with two new usernames---lalmirch and priyabasu97.Using avast/Plz help.

backup your system files to another drive. format PC. reinstall OS & now install any A/V (paid, free doesn't matter) from a clean source like Digit DVD. update it & scan whole system. also if you can (& for your own safety) do a complete scan with Emsisoft Antimalware.

BTW what firewall are you using. windows default or 3rd party?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

what type of virus is that creating funny names...

do a backup of files & full format...
also scan any removable media u have.
& don't forget to update antivirus database :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
disable hibernation. the file should disappear.

what happened is, your system got virus. you enable hibernation. so current state of your system got saved with the virus in that file.

Top Bottom