Steve Irvin dead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
read this in newspaper today...oh god!
The man who caught many crocodiles has passed away...i used to watch his shows.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
We will really miss him on AP. he was so daring. i loved those shows wen he plays around with crocs.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I'm sad bcoz I'm gonna really miss his shows
He was such a good guy....
May his soul rest in peace....

thecyclone2k

In the zone
I guess all the people in heaven have gone for a vaction so, God is feeling lonely and calling up all the good people to him.

We lost great various people this year.

Rest in Peace Steve! We'll miss you! :(

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
SEE these must watch videos of steve irwin

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY8jlh_6Zao
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfjSxpQan6w

What r they doing..Making fun of him or feeling sad for his death

avinandan

Broken In
i was in a state of disbelief when i read that steve was dead. I didnot believe and hours of searching news sites later i am still in a state of shock. he was my fav hero. why did such a good person meet such a terrible death ????

A

AmbarD

Yes I know
He was such a good man.....
A good wildife expert ......
Rest in Peace
Hope you get crocodiles to play with in heaven

anispace

dattebayo
The guys at PETA r idiots. They r saying this just days after his death... what happened to them when he was alive.

Steve had dedicated his entire life for wildlife conservation. His shows were just to educate people about the importance of animals in our ecosystem and not to make money.

nix

the guyz at peta act strange sometimes...they're searchin for someting to bash alwayz...thanks to irvin..many ppl got hooked on to animal channels and developed a liking for animals and that saved many animals.

S

SE><IE

Unbelievably sad... I used to watch him simce my childhood and one day he just 'disappeared'. May his soul rest in peace *www.rightnation.us/forums/style_emoticons/default/pray.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom