Steelseries kinzu or razer deathadder???

tkin

Back to school!!
i use palm grip

can anyone tell about DA black edition
DA and DA black edition are same mouse, one has a glowing middle button and razer logo(which can be turned off if needed), black edition has none, but the surface texture looks a tad better, the texture just looks better, feels the same in hand.

OP
himanshubias

himanshubias

Broken In
DA and DA black edition are same mouse, one has a glowing middle button and razer logo(which can be turned off if needed), black edition has none, but the surface texture looks a tad better, the texture just looks better, feels the same in hand.

so which one would you recommend ????

tkin

Back to school!!
so which one would you recommend ????
For me it was a tough call, but since I didn't care about some lights I actually would have gotten the black edition, since it plainly looks better, but in the end had to go for the normal one because they were out of stock in my local store.

Take the Black edition if lights are not your thing, BUT in normal edition the light on the razer logo and middle mouse button pulses to notify when a profile switch is taking place, but it won't notify you about which profile is currently selected as after the short pulse the light goes back to the normal pattern, so it not very useful unless you are looking at the light when the switch is taking place, also you can't switch the profile from the mouse(have to use software or auto switching), so at the end in my judgement the black edition is better. Now its your call.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
The one with glow ;)
I own it and its good. No point going for such expensive mouse without any bling, at least what I believe.

tkin

Back to school!!
and what about its 2013 edition
its a bit costly than other but had got rubberized grip and better sensors
Afaik it has not launched in India yet, but yes, its better under 3.5k, after that you have the Logitech G500 which should blow it away with features.

OP
himanshubias

himanshubias

Broken In
Afaik it has not launched in India yet, but yes, its better under 3.5k, after that you have the Logitech G500 which should blow it away with features.

ya today i got email from razer zone
they said mrp is 3.23k and will be available by feb 20

tkin

Back to school!!
ya today i got email from razer zone
they said mrp is 3.23k and will be available by feb 20
Wait then, but only if you get it sub 3k, if its near 3.2k add 200/- and get the G500, it has on the fly dpi switching(led indicated), 5700DPI sensor, 3 left thumb buttons, freescroll wheel(switchable), weight tuning and frankly a much better software to boot.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Saw the black edition and transformer edition today.. Whats the difference?? The color?? Rs 300 more for just yellow color!!:crazy:

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Transformer edition looks like a toy, the BE has class.

Both looked same on the first glance but the transformer one was kinda eye-catchy with its yellow color.. Whats the difference in them??

tkin

Back to school!!
Both looked same on the first glance but the transformer one was kinda eye-catchy with its yellow color.. Whats the difference in them??
Only the color, and also the color may come off soon, normal texture on the normal DA will last longer.

OP
himanshubias

himanshubias

Broken In
Its the law of the universe, the signature editions always cost extra, that's why they call them collectors edition or signature edition etc.
n they also have to pay to the publisher of stuff they are putting on the mouse
why my gif avatar not moving

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Its the law of the universe, the signature editions always cost extra, that's why they call them collectors edition or signature edition etc.

That is absurd..

To the OP, checked the price as you had asked..
DA- 2.25k
Transformer-2.5k

Given a choice, i would buy this one just for the looks and not the controls-*www.flipkart.com/razer-naga-molten-special-mouse/p/itmczbn37bpxwbyq

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah, but some products do look good, check out the DA DAII edition, or Blackwidow MEIII edition.

That is absurd..

To the OP, checked the price as you had asked..
DA- 2.25k
Transformer-2.5k

Given a choice, i would buy this one just for the looks and not the controls-*www.google.co.in/search?q=razer+naga+molten+special+edition+mouse&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=piQNUdS3EomnrAea64CoDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1440&bih=799#imgrc=Z6OI6KDgDwRBrM%3A%3B3PBBb5YNjtKEQM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.itechnews.net%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2010%252F10%252FRazer-Naga-Maelstrom-Special-Edition-mouse.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.itechnews.net%252F2010%252F10%252F07%252Frazer-naga-maelstrom-and-naga-molten-special-edition-mmo-gaming-mice%252F%3B450%3B318
Its for MMO users, look at the no. of side buttons, plus you have any idea how much that costs? For that amount one could get Logitech G7x, the father of all gaming mice, anyway, don't get sidetracked here, let the op decide, any further queries from the OP?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

not moving!!!!

Yeah, but some products do look good, check out the DA DAII edition, or Blackwidow MEIII edition.

Its for MMO users, look at the no. of side buttons, plus you have any idea how much that costs? For that amount one could get Logitech G7x, the father of all gaming mice, anyway, don't get sidetracked here, let the op decide, any further queries from the OP?

I guess he should go for the Logitech G400..

OP
himanshubias

himanshubias

Broken In

not right now
ya dragon age II looks great!!!

yr why my gif not moving :evil:

Top Bottom