Steelseries kinzu or razer deathadder???

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
not right now
ya dragon age II looks great!!!

yr why my gif not moving :evil:

And costs great..
Which one have you finally decided?? The DA 2013 edition wasn't available in Nehru Place, so that would be out of the list of choices..

OP
himanshubias

himanshubias

Broken In
And costs great..
Which one have you finally decided?? The DA 2013 edition wasn't available in Nehru Place, so that would be out of the list of choices..
if you can find dragon age II within 2400k then it will be my choice
else.........
lets see black edition or normal one

OP
himanshubias

himanshubias

Broken In
It does allow.. Seen it on many other members posts..

Dragon Age II will not come under 2.4K locally also as the Transformer one was costing roughly 2.5K locally..

dragon age is cheaper than transformer (cheaked on diff sites)

and yes i too have seen gif images in many profiles

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
dragon age is cheaper than transformer (cheaked on diff sites)

and yes i too have seen gif images in many profiles

Transformer and Dragon Age II cost roughly the same so even if it is AVAILABLE then it would not be below 2.5K..

devx

Back on TDF :)
Hey brother, if you're serious to play CS than I would suggest to go with DA 2013 if you prefer palm grip otherwise kinzu v2 for claw grip.

Reason why not DA old model and kinzu v1: DA old have some bugs, bad quality than steelseries but still good sensor though you won't find those problem in DA 2013 which is really good and all previous model bugs are fixed so buy newer edition or if not available than at-least go with DA black edition.

Kinzu have some acceleration problems (this is what other pros. told me after using) and should not be preferred in any manner rather than go with kinzu v2 which is excellent mouse and the only problem is with sensor.

* Both mouse are superb for FPS games (CS) and in the end all what left is your choice finally acc. to your grip and I would like to mention that both mouse performs better in cloth surface.

Top Bottom