Steam

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
How did you purchase New Order in Indian Steam? Can't see a buy button.

I bought it from Ubi shop

- - - Updated - - -

[PSA] WinAuth is a nice portable solution for those of you who don't use/own a smartphone; they updated it to address Steam Mobile Authentication

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
so winter sale is better than autumn sale? is it worth waiting for winter sale?
That is the point that everyone is confused about right now. Only time will tell.

As far as I know from existing data, it is known that the autumn sale doesn't see many titles on deep discounts. It's mainly summer and winter sales.

Mizanurification

Journeyman
This time things maybe different though with Valve changing the policies.
Get the cheap games now and save for winter sales for the major ones, those that didn't hit 75%.

sohan_92

In the zone
Heavy Bullets (discount coupon) : 18.25 INR
Company of Heroes complete pack : 281 INR
F.E.A.R collection : 269 INR
Skullgirls : 95 INR
Shadow warriors:special edition (discount coupon): 24.50 INR
Dead Island collection : 145 INR
Portal bundle : 123 INR
Left 4 Dead bundle: 145 INR
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons : 71 INR

Total: 1171.75

Any suggestions?

sggupta95

Broken In
Pricing is not showing for some games like The Evil Within and Wolfestein. Wh

Heavy Bullets (discount coupon) : 18.25 INR
Company of Heroes complete pack : 281 INR
F.E.A.R collection : 269 INR
Skullgirls : 95 INR
Shadow warriors:special edition (discount coupon): 24.50 INR
Dead Island collection : 145 INR
Portal bundle : 123 INR
Left 4 Dead bundle: 145 INR
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons : 71 INR

Total: 1171.75

Any suggestions?

if you want to play co-op in portal 2,you could buy portal 2 pack which has 2 copies of portal 2, instead of portal pack(which has both 1 and 2).

bippukt

In the zone
So, I have a lot of games in my Steam Cart. I just want to purchase one or two games right as Winter Sale is due in a month. If out of all these, one or two games which are must purchase then tell me.

*i.imgur.com/v8w9GXf.png

I doubt you will be getting much sunlight next year! Shogun alone can keep you busy for months - great game. BTW, get its standalone cousin Fall of the Samurai as well if you like the base game. It takes place hundreds of years later and I liked it very much.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Trusted websites for steam wallet which have Netbanking?

AFAIK, all website will provide USD. Since steam have INR now I am not sure if that will be converted or even the wallet will get added. Better try adding fund using Debit/Credit Card in steam.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Trusted websites for steam wallet which have Netbanking?

I use gamermall ,since steam wallet cards are usually cheapest there ,they use the Payu ,payment gateway ,works fine with all sorts of payment options here in India ,I guess

D

Deleted member 118788

I doubt you will be getting much sunlight next year! Shogun alone can keep you busy for months - great game. BTW, get its standalone cousin Fall of the Samurai as well if you like the base game. It takes place hundreds of years later and I liked it very much.

Why do you think so? I have just finished Shadow of Mordor. Will need to find something play. Will check Shogun.

Top Bottom