Steam

Kaltrops

In the zone
Whoop whoop! Loving the new prices. I no longer have to worry about not pre-ordering games because of the $60 price tag or waiting for Steam Sales for a lot of games :).

Hitman and Deus Ex, come to Papa

Has anyone pre-ordered on Steam? Are you charged immediately or when the game is released?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
My Axis CC is not working any more, Steam says there's an error initializing payment. Same with IndusInd, both the cards were working happily previously. :(
That's bad, I had an axis card before and it worked. I have since migrated to ICICI DC and cc and never had any problems in either

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
My Axis CC is not working any more, Steam says there's an error initializing payment. Same with IndusInd, both the cards were working happily previously. :(

Same problem with my AXIS DC getting the same error. Are u contacted steam support

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
If someone finds a way to use maestro cards ,post it here :p
[MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION] sent you a pm

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Whoop whoop! Loving the new prices. I no longer have to worry about not pre-ordering games because of the $60 price tag or waiting for Steam Sales for a lot of games :).

Hitman and Deus Ex, come to Papa

Has anyone pre-ordered on Steam? Are you charged immediately or when the game is released?
You get charged immediately. That's the whole point of preorder right? So that devs get your money right away.

Kaltrops

In the zone
You get charged immediately. That's the whole point of preorder right? So that devs get your money right away.
Lol :)

The reason I asked is because a couple of places in the USA will only charge you once the item is ready for shipping. Amazon.com also takes payment only on release day.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Lol :)

The reason I asked is because a couple of places in the USA will only charge you once the item is ready for shipping. Amazon.com also takes payment only on release day.
Yeah those are retailers. You get COD on flipkart/gts preorder also. But no digital store will do that :)

Top Bottom