Steam

anaklusmos

Youngling
I have a doubt, is the money back guarantee there in India too for arkham knight?
I really want to play the game, so I thought I can complete it fast and get the money back (can't really spend any more on AAA games)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I have a doubt, is the money back guarantee there in India too for arkham knight?
I really want to play the game, so I thought I can complete it fast and get the money back (can't really spend any more on AAA games)
Lol. It is true for as long as you buy it from steam. Anywhere in the world.

BTW why would you buy it to play and then refund?

Y not just you know, ahem!

anaklusmos

Youngling
Not able to find any *ahem version, plus if it's for free why not get the actual game with no compression, compatibility issues etc

anaklusmos

Youngling
uploadfromtaptalk1446613256108.jpg
This for real?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
so what exactly is region locking? does this mean i wont be able to play a game outside india , if i buy from store?
or is it just restricted to gifting only?

I wish steam employ some method to add money directly, or use paytm payu etc,i have the stupid maestro card, the worst of all debit cards T_T
Grim dawn is 619rs , this for a game which never went below 16$ on steam , would have bought it just now if i could add money directly

and oh btw i have a 50% off coupon among others for metro redux bundle , so if anyone is interested ping me

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
so what exactly is region locking? does this mean i wont be able to play a game outside india , if i buy from store?
or is it just restricted to gifting only?

I wish steam employ some method to add money directly, or use paytm payu etc,i have the stupid maestro card, the worst of all debit cards T_T
Grim dawn is 619rs , this for a game which never went below 16$ on steam , would have bought it just now if i could add money directly

and oh btw i have a 50% off coupon among others for metro redux bundle , so if anyone is interested ping me
Already bought redux bundle at 75% off and it is same as base price now

Region lock for gifting only. So you can't gift a friend staying out of India.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Already bought redux bundle at 75% off and it is same as base price now

Region lock for gifting only. So you can't gift a friend staying out of India.
haha well the coupon expires on 6th and it brings the price of the bundle to 365, dont want it go waste,
ah well , anyway this holiday sale will be interesting ,

oh one more doubt , if i buy a game as a gift and after 30 days it becomes tradeable right , will i be able to trade with people outside india, well im assuming it wont be, but to confirm

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
haha well the coupon expires on 6th and it brings the price of the bundle to 365, dont want it go waste,
ah well , anyway this holiday sale will be interesting ,
I will start the new year in poverty I think :/

Starving, no money for food but a library of games.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I will start the new year in poverty I think :/

Starving, no money for food but a library of games.
GOod luck with that , its quite amazing how they apply the discounts to regional pricing, stasis is 40% off now !! and hey i think you missed my early query, any idea regarding that?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
GOod luck with that , its quite amazing how they apply the discounts to regional pricing, stasis is 40% off now !! and hey i think you missed my early query, any idea regarding that?
Which query? Don't mind but am at work right now so don't have much time browsing all posts.

Top Bottom