Steam

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is it possible to use same steam account in different computers simultaneously to download two different games with two internet connections . I have two computers and two internet connections

No. You cannot be logged in on two different computers at the same time using the same account.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I haven't tried that because....I don't have two PCs. :p

However, if both machines are not on LAN then you can't login on both simultaneously.

gameranand

Living to Play
I haven't tried that because....I don't have two PCs. :p

However, if both machines are not on LAN then you can't login on both simultaneously.

Hmm...I have a idea for that....Make a dummy account on steam and share your library with that account on other PC. Now you can Download 2 games for your master account simultaneously. :p
Easy peasy. :D

No, I only played dota 2 from the past month did no other steam related activities.
Today at 5: 00 am I was unable to login. When i checked my mail i had message at 10 pm yesterday that my email has been changed. Also I have steam security on, so when some one tries to login from new PC it sends a verification code, I didnt receive that too. The e-mail was changed bypassing it.
BTW my e-mail is not hacked (though i changed the pwd anyway). Dont understand how they got through.

Also recently I used using Dotabuff, which asks for steam login credentials to login. However I have been using it since 2012 (though not regularly)

Last edited:
Top Bottom