Steam

anaklusmos

Youngling
Hdfc works. There is a separate section called international usage. You can enable or disable it or set the limit.

I tried many times with HDFC Debit card, after enabling the international usage with 5k limit. Still payments failed on most sites and steam too. ICICI card worked on first time use itself

masterkd

Padawan
This is nothing. Once I had 1049MBps.

How long it lasts

It was due to 3G disconnection.

I had several GBps. :D
I was actually restoring from a backup. :p

I once got peak 3,424,143,616.0 GB/s while actually downloading at 65kb/sec

Nah! For me it did actually download at 8.9 MB/s totaling approx 1.5 GB in approximately 3.5 mins. It was a huge shocker.

gameranand

Living to Play
A new major update is here:
Steam Discovery Update

Yeah good update for site.....The update is not for client though.
The worst part of this update is that it doesn't show me the lowest price for the games. Neither Steam history nor the external sites which steam used to show to us.....BAD VOLVO. :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Use Enhanced Steam for lowest price etc. I don't think Steam as a site should maintain this, they would need to use many APIs to get integrated with literally hundreds of game selling sites out there.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Use Enhanced Steam for lowest price etc. I don't think Steam as a site should maintain this, they would need to use many APIs to get integrated with literally hundreds of game selling sites out there.

With this new update, Enhanced Steam extension is now messed up....had to disable it. Will activate again when they update the extension for this new look. I was already using Enhanced Steam before this.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Can I share my games with my brother account via Steam Family Sharing?
One PC, One Laptop, Two different Steam Account, same network.

amjath

Human Spambot
Can I share my games with my brother account via Steam Family Sharing?
One PC, One Laptop, Two different Steam Account, same network.

Yes, but only limited games are available to do so as of now.
Remember, shared games can be played one at a time

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Is it possible to use same steam account in different computers simultaneously to download two different games with two internet connections . I have two computers and two internet connections

Top Bottom