Steam

amjath

Human Spambot
^ also take savegame backup from the installed directory of steam application

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, I had to do a clean install of my OS, now I need to copy back the games files to the new installation. How to do it?

/steamn00bhere
Keep the steamapps folder and the steam.exe

Delete every other file and folder.

Run the Steam.exe and steam will be reinstalled. After logging in and updating your games will be detected and you can play.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
got it, added game directories to steam and it picked up the games.

thanks for the replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Which download servers do you guys use? Steam automatically configured me the Bangalore server but I issues while downloading and the throughput isn't good. Switched to the Delhi one and everything is fine.

gameranand

Living to Play
Which download servers do you guys use? Steam automatically configured me the Bangalore server but I issues while downloading and the throughput isn't good. Switched to the Delhi one and everything is fine.

I'll also try the Delhi Server then.

amjath

Human Spambot

I dont know which server it is configured for me but i have consistent 50+ kB/s speed :lol: :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I had ACT BB when I was in Bangalore and in my office, we had 50mbps. I used to get download speeds like 2.5-4mbps. Finished downloading TR 2014 within 20 minutes. I was like WTF!!!!

amjath

Human Spambot
In the Steam client, select View->Settings->Downloads to find which server it has been configured with.

for me default configured to mumbai changed to chennai, what difference its gonna make I have crappy internet :lol:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Does anyone has any Idea if ''IDBI Internation Debit card" work with Steam/HumbleBundle/GOG.com and/or paypal?