Steam

sasuke

Broken In
Re: Steam related discussions

hey frnds does l4d2 have the campgain maps and mission from l4d 1?

cool this steam sale was gr8, but all my money is over. got most of games i wanted.
BFBC2, Metro 2033, LFD2, TF2

Last edited:
OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shawdow of Chernobyl + Call of Pripyat - ONLY at $5.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Thanks for the PM ico. I think I'm out of luck for now. I just applied for an HDFC CC, so it will take around 15 days to be processed. :(

bippukt

In the zone

L4D2 is up for $6, I wanna buy it but I don't have a CC and my DC doesn't work with Paypal. so can anyone buy it for me, I can transfer funds in your account through net banking. plz pm me asap, i'll appreciate the help!!!

Thanks for the PM ico. I think I'm out of luck for now. I just applied for an HDFC CC, so it will take around 15 days to be processed. :(

Guys, if you don't want to lose out on the sales, and don't have a CC right now, you can do two things:

1. Get someone with a CC and transfer some funds into your Steam wallet. You can transfer $5, 10, 25, 50 or 100. After that, you can purchase games using those funds (these funds are non-refundable, so don't transfer too much).

2. Use a virtual CC service. I am currently using Entropay. They charge you 4.95% extra for the service, plus your bank will charge you around 3.5% for the foreign currency transaction. It will provide you with a virtual VISA card with a card number, expiry date and CVV2 code and you can use it to purchase games on Steam, Gamersgate, Impulse etc. Or you can use it on Paypal.

I have used it for:

- Buying games off Steam and other online vendors directly.
- Verifying my Paypal account.
- Paying for Steam and other online shops via Paypal.

It works at most online shops, but it won't work everywhere. I think if you try to pay recurring subscriptions using it, it will fail.

EDIT: Failed to mention that you can pay for the Entropay card with your Debit Card, if it is an international one. It supports 3D Secure, so your DC will work :)

I could offer to gift you the games, but I am relatively new here and perhaps it is contrary to the forum rules.

Last edited:

sasuke

Broken In

stalker is available for 4.99 but i am $1 short in paypal to buy the game, can anyone give me $6 in paypal? i will pay you via SBI netbanking, pls?

bippukt

In the zone

I came across a strange piece of information - my friend insists that the 2010 Budget imposed a 12% tax on all digital software purchases! Is this true? And if so, what is the finance ministry thinking?

So we have been evading duties for the last one year or so, lol!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

I came across a strange piece of information - my friend insists that the 2010 Budget imposed a 12% tax on all digital software purchases! Is this true? And if so, what is the finance ministry thinking?

So we have been evading duties for the last one year or so, lol!

that's a false info. even if there is one it's the responsibility of the seller :wink:

_

bippukt

In the zone

that's a false info. even if there is one it's the responsibility of the seller :wink:_

I don't know if it is true or not, but yes it will be Valve's responsibility in any case. I guess it will be like the VAT that Europeans have to pay...hope it is not true :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Is this a good deal ? Consider the games in the whole package
*store.steampowered.com/sub/6936

or shall I just get Batman arkham asylum at 75% discount.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I don't think so. It has to be a credit card IMO.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

That doesn't make sense..either ways they are getting equal money through visa..so it shoudn't matter if it is through debit or credit card..

halo1

Broken In

Is this a good deal ? Consider the games in the whole package
Save 88% on Square Enix Complete Pack on Steam

or shall I just get Batman arkham asylum at 75% discount.

Just get Batman arkham asylum at 75% discount..Its an awesome game...Worth every penny spent!!!!....I bought the same game through steam while it was listed for sale during the christmas season :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I am not able to create an account using my gprs conn. Wtf ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^Javascript thing is not working, tried in chrome and opera too.

Top Bottom