Re: Steam related discussions

For the first time ever I have reached a Steam rating of 10! :D

Steam Community :: ID :: wuodland

Screenshot-
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30319048/123.jpg

player100

Broken In

Yesterday a new update was released for Counter strike Global Offensive... and after the updating procedure was finished via steam, i am facing gameplay lag (online only). Before this update, i could play the game properly,
My fps are above 70( checked with fraps).... Well anyone facing similar problem??? Actually my ping/latency during online play is between 200-300.... But earlier it was not a problem(i played just before updating).... Can i rollback to the previous update???
Sombody please report this problem to the steam. I tried to post their but newly registered members can't post new threds(i couldn't post).....
The gameplay has become 10X slower than normal( its like playing in a very slow motion), when i play online... Please help

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

Yesterday a new update was released for Counter strike Global Offensive... and after the updating procedure was finished via steam, i am facing gameplay lag (online only). Before this update, i could play the game properly,
My fps are above 70( checked with fraps).... Well anyone facing similar problem??? Actually my ping/latency during online play is between 200-300.... But earlier it was not a problem(i played just before updating).... Can i rollback to the previous update???
Sombody please report this problem to the steam. I tried to post their but newly registered members can't post new threds(i couldn't post).....
The gameplay has become 10X slower than normal( its like playing in a very slow motion), when i play online... Please help

everything's fine for me. check your internet settings.

and you cannot roll back updates.

Last edited:

player100

Broken In

well i am using bsnl broadband... fast enough.... U see the ping/latency is normal like always... I don't understand...

Well How much is ur ping and which server u play in??? So that i can check mine in that server??
I can't get rid of this slow motion gameplay... I usually play in Chinese server...

After i am dead in the game, when i look at others playing then everything seems to be perfect. Completely flawless....

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

well i am using bsnl broadband... fast enough.... U see the ping/latency is normal like always... I don't understand...

Well How much is ur ping and which server u play in??? So that i can check mine in that server??
I can't get rid of this slow motion gameplay... I usually play in Chinese server...

apparently bsnl screwed up. some other bsnl guys also reported ping issues today. anyways add me on steam from my sig.. we'll join a server and check pings.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Portal available for Steam on Linux.

Portal now available on Linux, Portal 2 may be on the way | Australia's #1 Location for PC Games News, Reviews, Servers & Files - games.on.net

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

New Steam profiles incoming.

Some screenshots I found of others profiles:
Pics:
*i.imgur.com/GHkj2nZ.jpg

*puu.sh/2TE0S.jpg

*i.imgur.com/k9XCJ0Gh.png

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Valve announces Steam Trading Cards. Check this out :

Steam Community :: Steam Trading Cards

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Guys, if i login through Steam Application it is working fine, but when i try to login from browser, it is saying Incorrect Login. I mean WTF is wrong with Steam?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Same for me.. I tried changing password, resetting pwd. Nothing worked. which browser are you using?

Only I am able to login through Incognito mode of Chrome(Private browsing in case of Firefox).

Try login by Incognito mode in Chrome.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

How do you guys get "invites" and free cd-keys on steam :confused: :?:

Depends upon what game the invite or cd key is of. For Dota 2 you can find tons of cd keys and invites. For premium games though, you won't get one so easily and may have to trade something in exchange.

Top Bottom