Steam

chris

In the zone
Re: Steam related discussions

I sold my TF2 junk... 2 name tags (i don't know what the use of it) sold for $0.25 each. I sold 2 paint for $0.02 each. Selling crates for $0.01 each. No one buying crates.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

I sold my TF2 junk... 2 name tags (i don't know what the use of it) sold for $0.25 each. I sold 2 paint for $0.02 each. Selling crates for $0.01 each. No one buying crates.

Isn't $0.01 the minimum commission steam takes out of market sales? :???:

Piyush

Lanaya

Why it is for Team Fortress only? They should have include Dota 2 items also.

Exactly
We want it for DOTA too

Lets wait and see
If this is success, which I think it would be, then they probably import this feature to DOTA too

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Hope they include Dota in this market. Atleast I can make use of those useless chests. Most of the game I ended with a either f^%&ng chest or just a common item.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

@Nipun delete all files except steam.exe and steamapps folder. Then rerun the main exe. Steam will redownload whole package and work as new :)

sygeek

Technomancer

Install TCPView and close steam connection whenever it stops updating. You've probably opted for Beta program.

For future reference, you don't need to delete entire steam to restart the update, just delete the clientblop file.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

The Steam updates are double size now. All because of Big Picture. There really should have been an option to opt out of it :(
77 MB updates giving me a headache!

Top Bottom