Steam

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Steam related discussions

May be free weekend or something like that? Or a gift?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Dota 2 is free.. IMO valve is charging $22 for some in-game items.

I think you did the Dota 2 survey and they invited you to Dota, else it is the spectator client(You can watch matches but can't play)

dan4u

Took Off!!!

^^ it wasn't a Gift.......but in account details I see two items named "steam" and the acquisition method is "Complimentary" ..but nowhere does it mention Dota 2 :-?....this is really weird...this is how I got it, I saw dota 2 for $22.49, clicked on it to see how the game was like and it showed that I already owned the game "play now", I click that and it was added to my library...:-?

Dota 2 is free.. IMO valve is charging $22 for some in-game items.

I think you did the Dota 2 survey and they invited you to Dota, else it is the spectator client(You can watch matches but can't play)

yea I think that's the reason, I remember doing some survey sometime back...........

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Witcher 2 for $7.49.............btw guys, is Dota 2 added for free in steam?? steam says I already own Dota 2 (I didn't buy it)
It is currently in Closed BETA.
^^ it wasn't a Gift.......but in account details I see two items named "steam" and the acquisition method is "Complimentary" ..but nowhere does it mention Dota 2 :-?....this is really weird...this is how I got it, I saw dota 2 for $22.49, clicked on it to see how the game was like and it showed that I already owned the game "play now", I click that and it was added to my library...:-?
Dota 2 won't be a paid game when it is out. It will be F2P.

yea I think that's the reason, I remember doing some survey sometime back...........

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

Anyone tried Steam Big Picture? Its so awesome! :D Just browser needs to be improved.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Anyone tried Steam Big Picture? Its so awesome! :D Just browser needs to be improved.

Well its good. But no use for me as I always switch between multiple browsers and applications. It will be great on a big HDTV for sure.

Neo

Yea, Big Picture looks awesome. I would like someone to make a full-fledged desktop environment for PC like that.

sygeek

Technomancer

Got the Hotline Miami (gift) to see what all the fuss is about. Let's see if it lives up to its hype :D

duke123

In the zone

hi when i try to play CS GO i get this error ..It just started two days back..

*s12.postimage.org/gtmewtadp/image.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Facing the same problem with Max Payne too. The exe is running in the background but the game is simply not starting. :(

duke123

In the zone

Facing the same problem with Max Payne too. The exe is running in the background but the game is simply not starting. :(

Well this is the only game i ever brought just because it seems to be uncrackable...::cry:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Yes its legitimate version brought from flipkart...As i told it used to work perfectly.the problem started recently only...

Verify the game cache, defragment game files. If then also it does not work, create a backup using steam and then try reinstalling from it.

Top Bottom