Shah

Cyborg Agent
Bought GTA IV for 4.99 USD :-D

Still have no idea on how I am going to download 14GB of data though. :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bought following games just now. Enough with the racing games: (Prices on offer)

Mafia II ($7.49 USD): Have played Mafia I before. It was good. And heard many praise about this.
DeadCore ($2.49 USD): People compare it with Portal. Others say they shouldn't. It's highly tough. Futuristic gameplay and price sold me to buy it.
If My Heart Had Wings on Steam ($7.49 USD): I like Anime. And this one have good reviews and good ambiance.
planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ ($4.99 USD): Anime game from makers of Clannad! Sold!

DeadCore which I would be playing most among this (I think) is Linux compatible. So nice!

Alok

Adventurer
Well, that's quite a low ball offer mate. :lol: The game is still 10$ on steam and 500 Rs locally(+ huge steam download). The only stuff I could find worth buying in the sale is at least 7$. Let's see if any better deals come up in the sale. :)

don't worry, those below $5 are usually $19.99 so my offer is fair. Lowest cost for Hitman Absolution was $3.99, so just wait if anything you like come for sale , ping me.

ps: I buy only gta v kind of games at full price :p

And I was not wrong, Absolution is $3.99 in daily deals :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about getting
1. Child of Light
2. Valiant Hearts
3. DeadCore
4. Wolfstein the New Order

I got 1 & 2 :p

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Are the following games worth investing in if they do come on sale?

Watch dogs
Lichdom
Shadow of mordor
All the AC titles ( god there are so many now, I lost track since AC3, haven't played any after that)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
^^ Buy Watch dogs + Bad blood DLC (better than the base game). It is still unoptimized, I recommend only to buy at 75% off

gameranand

Living to Play
Are the following games worth investing in if they do come on sale?

Watch dogs
Lichdom
Shadow of mordor
All the AC titles ( god there are so many now, I lost track since AC3, haven't played any after that)

AC 4 is worth it. After that AC series have gone downhill and thats why I didn't bought those AC games even when they were selling for like 500 INR.
Shadow of Mordor is also very good, you can get a good deal from Nuuvem as well.
Watch Dogs after the updates have gone better and playable, although the high price point puts me off most of the time.
Lichdom is good but better to try other games, many people have complained that patches have ruined the game.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
which game to buy tom raider 2013 or borderlands 2 (normal or goty).
i played borderlands 2 on x360 but did not liked much. how is it on pc ??

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
which game to buy tom raider 2013 or borderlands 2 (normal or goty).
i played borderlands 2 on x360 but did not liked much. how is it on pc ??
B2 is same on PC. Tomb raider just get base game. No dlcs. they are all crap. Just get the adventurers tomb dlc seperately

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
My hands are itching to get the Trackmania bundle.

The bundle "TrackMania Complete Pack" includes, following at $35.99
  1. Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
  2. TrackMania² Canyon
  3. TrackMania² Stadium
  4. TrackMania² Valley

The bundle "TrackMania2 Pack" includes following at $23.99
  1. TrackMania² Canyon
  2. TrackMania² Stadium
  3. TrackMania² Valley

I am more interested in the second bundle since I want Canyon and Valley!! So... it would be about 50% discount. Is this a good deal? Or Trackmania have seen more discount in the past? Please help!

Top Bottom