Steam

bikramjitkar

In the zone
I don't know if this is the right thread but I have a code for Hitman Absolution that I got free with my new laptop. Since I already have this game, if anyone wants it in exchange for a similar new-ish game, pm me. :)

Alok

Adventurer
I don't know if this is the right thread but I have a code for Hitman Absolution that I got free with my new laptop. Since I already have this game, if anyone wants it in exchange for a similar new-ish game, pm me. :)

select something from steam sale below $4 and I'll gift that game to you :D

bikramjitkar

In the zone
select something from steam sale below $4 and I'll gift that game to you :D

Well, that's quite a low ball offer mate. :lol: The game is still 10$ on steam and 500 Rs locally(+ huge steam download). The only stuff I could find worth buying in the sale is at least 7$. Let's see if any better deals come up in the sale. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Well, that's quite a low ball offer mate. :lol: The game is still 10$ on steam and 500 Rs locally(+ huge steam download). The only stuff I could find worth buying in the sale is at least 7$. Let's see if any better deals come up in the sale. :)

don't worry, those below $5 are usually $19.99 so my offer is fair. Lowest cost for Hitman Absolution was $3.99, so just wait if anything you like come for sale , ping me.

ps: I buy only gta v kind of games at full price :p

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
don't worry, those below $5 are usually $19.99 so my offer is fair. Lowest cost for Hitman Absolution was $3.99, so just wait if anything you like come for sale , ping me.

ps: I buy only gta v kind of games at full price :p

Lowest price of hitman absolution is $1 at humble bundle (square enix bundle)

By the way anyone having this problem I can't sell or trade my extra summer sale cards to make a badge
*i.imgur.com/XnmHMLH.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Talk to your bank and tell them you want to enable International CNP transactions on your card.

Trust me I have tried with many DCs. Talked to bank and what not but no avail. Finally switched ti Entropay. It charges 5% extra but atleast I can buy.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way anyone having this problem I can't sell or trade my extra summer sale cards to make a badge]

Well I have sold a Foil card for $1.30 so yeah working for me. :D

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Lowest price of hitman absolution is $1 at humble bundle (square enix bundle)

By the way anyone having this problem I can't sell or trade my extra summer sale cards to make a badge
*i.imgur.com/XnmHMLH.jpg

Doesn't it say tradable and marketable after 6/17. To prevent scamming maybe

Top Bottom