Steam

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you want it really bad, you could try PPO Box or some similar service that allows you to purchase from the states.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ignore Vyom. He makes such comments when he is high.
A post which doesn't add any new information to the thread is considered off-topic post.
Off-topic posts aren't allowed in the forum. Please read the forum rules carefully and refrain from personal comments. ;)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
A post which doesn't add any new information to the thread is considered off-topic post.
Off-topic posts aren't allowed in the forum. Please read the forum rules carefully and refrain from personal comments. ;)

Wouldn't that make the above post an off-topic post?

Killing Machine
This fellow just hit level 600 on Steam. Whoa! that's a lot of money spent on badges :shock:

Steam Community :: PalmDesert

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wouldn't that make the above post an off-topic post?

Not actually. My post was in response to your post and it actually suggested you something.
Your initial post was a comment on some member, in this case, "me" and had no other information.

isenberg

Broken In
anyone into MKX PC (India)... add me on steam: c4s786 Steam Community :: Krazy4Sunshin3
Steam Community :: Group :: MKX India

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sale starting today?
And yet again, some devs are increasing their products price before the sale.
Yea 10 PM.

DayZ last year was somewhat co-incidental when they increased price but those who're doing it on purpose should decrease it. It's meaningless just to see at a higher discount but more price.

Piyush

Lanaya
One of the major issue of steam games revoking.

Suppose guy A got a game via guy B as a gift. Now if B revokes the game, the game will be removed from A's account and money will be added to B's account (or B's alternate account if he used it for trade).

My Witcher 3 copy got revoke this way today when I checked my steam client after a week. :cry:

Top Bottom