Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: Steam related discussions

Rockstar sale 75%off on Max Payne 1,2 and Bully.

iTaher

Broken In

I am planning to get a credit card in next month. I just wanna know that which bank's credit card works on Steam!!! I was thinking about HDFC bank CC, will it work on steam? any other suggestions???

Tachyon1986

In the zone

If you have a savings account with HDFC , you can actually make a purchase on Steam with your debit card albeit indirectly.

HDFC has a service called NETSAFE that lets you generate Virtual Credit Cards. These are one time use cards. All you have to do is create a NetSafe account and link your debit card to it. Then you simply transfer funds from the Debit card to the VCC , say Rs. 1000. This card is valid for 24 hours and one time use.

Now, say a Steam game costs Rs. 985. You purchase it with your VCC (which I assume you created with 1000 Rs as the cred limit). The remaining 15 Rs is transferred back to your savings account in 1-2 days.

So, go get a HDFC savings account already if you haven't! (Why else do you think I switched from ICICI :D )

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Isn't the minimum balance for an HDFC Savings account Rs 10,000/-. I can buy from steam with my Canara bank VISA Debit card too.

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Isn't the minimum balance for an HDFC Savings account Rs 10,000/-. I can buy from steam with my Canara bank VISA Debit card too.

Minimum balance is Rs. 10000 if the branch is located within the city. Open a savings account outside the city (sub-urban areas) and it's just Rs. 5000/- . That's how I did it.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I will see if I can do that too. Rs 5000 is much too since most other banks charge around Rs 1000/- only with checkbook.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

EA week starts

DA 2 25% off
DA 1 50% off
DA O 50% off

meh...

Need For Speed Day

Hot Pursuit
Shift
Undercover

Imma waiting for Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise The Ultimate box :DDD

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Wish they'd sell Mass Effect 2 DDE (Digital Deluxe Edition) at the same price ;P. Unfortunately, it's being sold at 30$ which is still more than the one available at EA India's Store (Rs.1000 only for ME2 DDE). Sucks :|

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^Yeah, I am more waiting for Mirror's Edge :p and one more I dont remember.

gameranand

Living to Play

For anyone who has not played Crysis or Crysis Warhead or just want to get original
(Crysis 1 + Crysis Warhead) for only $12.49 on Steam!
Steam EA Week

Offer Lasts only till 9 may

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^It's $7.49 each''

Was it $10 for both before ?

amitava82

MMO Addict

For anyone who has not played Crysis or Crysis Warhead or just want to get original
(Crysis 1 + Crysis Warhead) for only $10 on Steam!
Steam EA Week

Offer Lasts only till 9 may
Package price is $12.49 NOT $10 (it's US price)
Definitely would buy for $10 even though I got retail box but not buy this differential treatment.

gameranand

Living to Play

amitava82 said:
Package price is $12.49 NOT $10 (it's US price)
Definitely would buy for $10 even though I got retail box but not buy this differential treatment.
Didn't knew that was for US. Post edited. Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom