Steam Iron Queries

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello Friends!
:wave:

I am looking to purchase a steam iron that provides manual control, such that, a user can voluntarily press a button/nozzle to generate steam whilst ironing, as and when required.
:chinscratch:

I had purchased a Philips GC1905/21 Steam Iron, Philips 1900 series GC1905/21 - Steam iron from Flipkart in the past, but I was not entirely comfortable with its continuous steaming functionality.
:crazy:

I await your apt suggestion(s)/recommendation(s).
:smile:

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello Friends!

I am looking to purchase a steam iron that provides manual control, such that, a user can voluntarily press a button/nozzle to generate steam whilst ironing, as and when required.

I had purchased a Philips GC1905/21 Steam Iron, Philips 1900 series GC1905/21 - Steam iron from Flipkart in the past, but I was not entirely comfortable with its continuous steaming functionality.

:bump: :bump:

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello Friends!

Friends, any suggestions/recommendations?
:bump: :bump:

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
I have ordered a Bajaj MX 2 Buy Bajaj MX 2 Steam Iron Steam Iron Online | Steam Iron Price & Specifications - Bajaj Electricals steam iron from Flipkart, which should be delivered either later today, or at the most by tomorrow. Hopefully, this steam iron will not disappoint, like the Philips GC1905/21 did.
:blush: :pray: :Fingerx:

Top Bottom