Start your website Today for just Rs. 499

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I have a quick question which needn't use a support ticket.

1. What do yearly renewals of Student Plans cost ?

2. Do you provide .in domain instead of .com domain ? If yes, should I pay anything extra ?

shashank_re

In the zone
Iam facing some problem with my site.
It loads VERY slowly when i get around 1500 visitors per day.
I have opened a ticket but did not get any reply.

Hope the problem is rectified soon.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
No Reply still?

wonder whats gonna happen after i actually take your hosting package.
I have recommended your name to my friend, but till now experience is not upto the mark:|

Last edited:
OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
No Reply still?

wonder whats gonna happen after i actually take your hosting package.
I have recommended your name to my friend, but till now experience is not upto the mark:|

ThinkDigit is not our Support Desk. All queries are monitored from our Support Desk. You Posted and PMed only yesterday ? What is not upto the mark. I dont check ThinkDigit forum that often

OK, now I have a quick question which needn't use a support ticket.

1. What do yearly renewals of Student Plans cost ?

2. Do you provide .in domain instead of .com domain ? If yes, should I pay anything extra ?

1. The Plan cost same for renewal as long as the Registry doesnt decide to increase the Domain Pricing and the Rupee doesnt loose to much to Dollar since you are paying in Rupees and Business being in Dollars

2. Yes, We do provide .In domain. But doesnt come free with Baby Plan or other plans. Please add 10$ over the actual Plan cost

Iam facing some problem with my site.
It loads VERY slowly when i get around 1500 visitors per day.
I have opened a ticket but did not get any reply.

Hope the problem is rectified soon.
Can you let me know the Ticket Number ??

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
You Posted and PMed only yesterday ? What is not upto the mark. I dont check ThinkDigit forum that often
* The Response time is slow, I was looking to pay yesterday only and start my website. but i cound't find any payment details on your site. so i had to PM you!
* Please tell how long do you take to answer support tickets, slow response could be a deal breaker for me.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
* The Response time is slow, I was looking to pay yesterday only and start my website. but i cound't find any payment details on your site. so i had to PM you!
* Please tell how long do you take to answer support tickets, slow response could be a deal breaker for me.
If you payed via Paypal, it would have been instantly enabled. But since you want to manually transfer via bank, we have to manually process the order until we get a clear payment

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Great News!

There is Promo going for the following Domains TLD

.in
.Mobi
.Tel
.us
.Biz

Anyone wanting the domain in the above TLD, now is the right time to book your domain :)

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

You Rockz Man :) Awesome ;)

Thanks a lot for appreciation bro :)

WOW ,,, u r one hell of a d00d ...... are u into reseller hosting or have a server of ur own ???

I do have one reseller account with which i started business three years back, other than that i have multiple servers since i dont like to keep all eggs in one basket

I'm interested in buying the baby plan package. Do let me know anyother details if at all i should know

Thanks

Please contact me via PM or email me at support ( at ) host4cheap.org if you need any help

Hey but the sites are running/opening tooo slow man...
Is it because of over selling...?!?

Shashank, none of the other clients face the problem. I have indeed checked your website and it is SLOW ( i accept). Can you please check your skins and plugins on the website. Also open the ticket if you have any issues so we can sort it out rather than staright away resorting to Thinkdigit and leaving Negative feedback

mrintech

Technomancer
Thanks a lot for appreciation bro :)
:)

Shashank, none of the other clients face the problem. I have indeed checked your website and it is SLOW ( i accept). Can you please check your skins and plugins on the website. Also open the ticket if you have any issues so we can sort it out rather than staright away resorting to Thinkdigit and leaving Negative feedback

+100

My friends www.sysinfoworld.com and all it's subdomains are working fine on 24x7 basis :)

shashank_re

In the zone
Dude my website stils loads very slow and i can assure you that there are no heavy scripts or bugs in the site and is very well optimized.
Its not only this particular site but even some other sites hosted on ur server loads very very slow...

Iam posting it here bcoz i have opened a ticket in your site but havent recieved satisfactory reply..

Hello Sukhdeep,
I am Rajesh, Running *Rajeshpatel.net which is hosted on www.outpowerhosting.com. Man the problem what I am facing with www.outpowerhosting.com is bandwidth, They Just give only 10Gb bandwidth permonth :(. I have paid him 14 $ . I Need Only 100 Mb space with 50 GB Bandwidth.

Please provide me information about price & how to transfer My backup on your server?

please Mail me , don't pm me here. id is: rahul964 @ gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom