Start your website Today for just Rs. 499

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishi87

Broken In
Hi, Sukhdeep.

I run a blog on Blogger platform. I want to host it. The problem is i don't know much how to do this. You might have heard about Blogger Custom Domain feature. They provide custom domain for GoDaddy and Enom.

If i host on your service, how can i configure it properly? Do i have to go through FTP and all those stuff?

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Hi Rishi

You want to still host on Blogger Right ? In that, all you have to do it to get a Domain and not hosting :)

If you want a custom hosted blog and want more freedom on installing Plugins and themes, you should get hosting aswell

You can order anytime, there are plenty of tutorials, me and ofcourse digit members to help you on the transfer :)

mrintech

Technomancer
Hi Sukhdeep, I am a Wordpress Blogger and got some queries:

1. What is the CPU Limit quota in the Large Plan?
2. Right now a banner is flashing in the RHS, saying 50% off. So for opting Larger Plan, I have to pay half the amount? (Wanna Know)

3. What is Mzima Networks? ( *www.whoishostingthis.com/*blog.adityashevade.com )

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Hi Sukhdeep, I am a Wordpress Blogger and got some queries:

1. What is the CPU Limit quota in the Large Plan?
2. Right now a banner is flashing in the RHS, saying 50% off. So for opting Larger Plan, I have to pay half the amount? (Wanna Know)

3. What is Mzima Networks? ( *www.whoishostingthis.com/*blog.adityashevade.com )

Hi

Like i explained earlier, in shared hosting there is no thing as CPU share. These terms are suitable for VPS hosting. Websites are hosted till they not massively affecting other clients

2. 50% off is for Larger plan which are monthly packages. Its not availabe on annual plans mentioned in this offer and *host4cheap.org/small.php

3. Mzima is one of the providers at the Data Center in US

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Please suggest a plan, my requirements are

1> Website with flash, webpages etc.
2> personalised email ids for members
3> If possible forum link from website

it might sound dumb/novice...but i need it...please do guide me???

satyamy

Alive Again...

Well
As I know all the Hosting Plans on Host4cheap can work to fulfull your requiment

didnt undertand this
What exactly you want to do :confused:

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Hello

Any hosting plan will work for you. Just look at how much space you need :)

Well, to advice, start with baby since you can upgrade anytime to any plan Fully automatic and price being calculated with advanced Prorata Formulas. (I am weak in maths) :D

ampmc

Right off the assembly line
Re: Start your website Today for just Rs 720

All Webhosting PAckages now come with FREE RVskins and RVSiteBuilder :cool:

Hi Sukhdeep,
I just came across this message of yours where you've mentioned about RVskins and RVSiteBuilder... I just can't figure out as to how can I access this feature for the hosting package I have purchased from you for www.idplonline.com

Kindly do assist me. Thanks

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Re: Start your website Today for just Rs 720

Hi Sukhdeep,
I just came across this message of yours where you've mentioned about RVskins and RVSiteBuilder... I just can't figure out as to how can I access this feature for the hosting package I have purchased from you for www.idplonline.com

Kindly do assist me. Thanks

Oh! thats a old message when i was offering cPanel only services :)

You are currently using DirectAdmin and RvSkins etc dont come for DirectAdmin servers :(

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Hi All,

This is just to Inform that i have Discontinued DirectAdmin packeages at the moment due to confusion among users and lots of them were unformatable with DirectAdmin

cPanel once again for all :D

axxo

99.9% Idle
Hi All,

This is just to Inform that i have Discontinued DirectAdmin packeages at the moment due to confusion among users and lots of them were unformatable with DirectAdmin

cPanel once again for all :D

Thanks for the upgrade. This should have been done a lot earlier than now. DirectAdmin=DifficultAdmin

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I just got link to this thread in email. :D

Lagey raho Sukhdeepbhai ;)

Wow, long time Man How are you. ? :) Thanks for appreciating ;)

Thanks for the upgrade. This should have been done a lot earlier than now. DirectAdmin=DifficultAdmin

LOL, DirectAdmin is actually loved by lots of people including myself but cPanel is Like Windows, people love it and addicted to it :p cPanel is like defacto now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom