Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I always Like DA
Thanks for informing

Thanks, I live DA aswell. but cPanel is like iPhone LOL....everyone wants one ;)

wont the old users get directadmin?
and i see a typo :p

Typo....where ? Do you need DirectAdmin, i thought people like cPanel :D

kewl plans man.
finally..

Thanks Man...I appreciate your Feedback. I would appreciate you can offer your feedbacks so i can look upto and come up with something for you :smile:

axxo

99.9% Idle
does your hosting supports FFMPEG? I just want to start a video sharing portal like youtube preferably should support phpmotion.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Do you need DirectAdmin, i thought people like cPanel :D

yea, your right there
the typo
Baby Hosting Plan - Rs499/Annually
500 MB Web Space
15000 MB Bandwidth/ MONTHLY
DirectAdmin with Installatron (Fantastico Equivalent)FREEE DOMAIN (.com, .net, .org, .info)
E-mail Accounts: Unlimited
FTP : Unlimited
Subdomains : Unlimited
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
PHP4 & PHP5
99.9% Uptime

axxo

99.9% Idle
I am afraid but FFMPEG Is not supported since these sites are not Suitable for Shared Environment :)

yes I do not want to host video files/encoding on server. What I desire to do is to just embedd videos from sites like youtube,veoh,etc. But Installation of scripts like phpmotion demands theese aditional functionalities to be on the server.
Let me know if you come across like these any at affordable cost. Thx!

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
oh,
anyways, cant the old users get installatron?

Installatron is Like Fantastico on cPanel Servers. Same thing but for DirectAdmin, cPanel and Pleask Servers

yes I do not want to host video files/encoding on server. What I desire to do is to just embedd videos from sites like youtube,veoh,etc. But Installation of scripts like phpmotion demands theese aditional functionalities to be on the server.
Let me know if you come across like these any at affordable cost. Thx!

Actually, to install FFMPEG, it takes lot of time and effort and resources aswell. Maybe you can find a Way to hack phpmotion so it doesnt require those things :)

Last edited:

shashank_re

In the zone
Even iam interested in starting a website on my own but iam completely noob when it comes to web development.
So just wanted to know whether it is possible to host a forum(like thinkdigit)......??
And also will i be able to post any pirated stuff....i mean like uploading small cracked software to rapidshare and pasting the link the site...Will that be a priblem?

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Even iam interested in starting a website on my own but iam completely noob when it comes to web development.
So just wanted to know whether it is possible to host a forum(like thinkdigit)......??
And also will i be able to post any pirated stuff....i mean like uploading small cracked software to rapidshare and pasting the link the site...Will that be a priblem?

No worries, you can always start a Website and learn in Live Environment and at these prices it is quite affordable :)

You can install Various free forum Scripts manually or using AutoInstaller like

• phpbb
  • SMF
  • XMB

is it as insecure as fantastico?

Fantastico Insecure ? :confused: Where u read that

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Fantastico Insecure ? :confused: Where u read that
Drupal
*drupal.org/forum/fantastico-de-luxe said:
Fantastico De Luxe: an insecure recipe for disaster
You can also forget about security and stability with Fantastico: Drupal's latest release is 4.7.2, but Fantastico still offers version 4.7.0, with known security issues and various other bugs. It gets worse: whenever a new Drupal version is released, you must not just wait for Fantastico itself to be updated, but for this new version to be installed by your provider as well. A quick random sampling on Google shows that many web hosts themselves run old versions of Fantastico, offering versions of Drupal that are up to 2 years out of date.
More

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Drupal

More

Fantastico does a little more time to upgrade to latest Script Release. The Latest is 6.4 while in Fantastico is 6.3 but isnt a Big Issue. It is difficult for a Fantastico to keep upgrading and checking Scripts when there are 50-60+ scripts in the software. :)

There are thousands and thousands of Servers on the Planet which run Fastastico, so it really isnt that insure ;) When there is a Major Security bugs the Developers usually mail users and Fantastico regarding so they can quickly upgrade to the latest FIX version

The same version 6.3 is in Installatron :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
Hi, without the domain what's your offer for this plan ?
"Baby Hosting Plan - Rs499/Annually"

dd_wingrider

In the zone
I have one query, if i have many domains, so should i go for reseller hosting, so that i will be able to have separate cpanel for all domains?? Is that advisable

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I have one query, if i have many domains, so should i go for reseller hosting, so that i will be able to have separate cpanel for all domains?? Is that advisable

Yes, we have cPanel Reseller Packages available :)

You will have cPanel for yourself and your clients. But if you have many personal domains, then simly go larger pack and with one which allows Addon Domains and manage all domains from a Single panel :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
hmm...not exactly. We had a deal already where I paid Rs.250 for the same plan excluding domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom