Start Download from Rapidshare(without countdown) ... Now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Apr. 2007

RapidShare wishes you a Happy Easter!
During the holidays the countdown for download tickets is deactivated. Free users can directly enter the security code (captcha).
:p

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
24online said:
5. Apr. 2007

RapidShare wishes you a Happy Easter!
During the holidays the countdown for download tickets is deactivated. Free users can directly enter the security code (captcha).
:p
Woh theek hai kuch aisa batao ke waiting time bhi na ho.:mad:

OP
24online

24online

5. May 2007 - Countdown reactivated

The countdown for download tickets has been reactivated. The actual waiting time for free users will depend on the system utilization. :mad:

OP
24online

24online

23. May 2007 - More connectivity, more service

RapidShare has now 100 Gigabit of Internet bandwidth, which is completely dedicated to our customers. Because of this speed boost, we have decided to disable the download tickets again. We hope that we will be able to provide another 10 Gigabit of Internet bandwidth within next week.
Furthermore RapidShare also offers professional webhosting now. You only need a simple premium account to start providing direct downloads to your users. More information can be found in your premium zone.

i think now rapidshare is synonym for piracy on web after google !!! :D

sandeepk

Journeyman
Though the counter is removed but they still show the wait page if I want to download a file, say 1MB, after I downloaded a file, say 5MB, earlier. It says wait for 5 Mins to go ahead. What can be done to avoid it??

OP
24online

24online

sandeepk said:
Though the counter is removed but they still show the wait page if I want to download a file, say 1MB, after I downloaded a file, say 5MB, earlier. It says wait for 5 Mins to go ahead. What can be done to avoid it??

u dont have to wait if u have rs premium a/c.. check bazzar section if u want to buy. otherwise u shu have isp which have dynamic ip based net by which u can download file one after another without waiting time. (but u can download one file at a time)... check with ur ISP if u dont have knowledge of dynamic IP.

:eek:

*games.rapidshare.com

check out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom