Spybot-S&D 1.4 - bugs found

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
This might be a minor problem with the Spybot S&D 1.4 Help file (english.chm), but I wonder the author cannot update it before the final release of 1.4. There are a few issues I have mentioned here
  • In the 'Command line parameters' 'Setup Application' section starts off saying:
    Here is a list of command line parameters that the Spybot-S&D installer (spybotsd13.exe) supports:
    Change spybotsd13.exe to read spybotsd14.exe.
  • In the 'Frequently asked questions' section one could find a question that reads
    What`s new at Spybot-S&D 1.3?
    Change it to reflect version 1.4 and note the changes that are in 1.4.
  • Also change the copyright years to reflect the present year. On the Welcome section of the help file it says
    ©'2000-2004
    Put the present year 2005 instead. So for the 'Command line parameters' section, when click on it, the copyright years will go to 2003
    ©'2000-2003
    Change this also to read ©'2000-2005.
These changes to the Spybot Help file I'm suggesting are to improve consistency with the correct version of the Spybot S&D program.

OP
hcp006sl

hcp006sl

Journeyman
anandk said:
thnx for the interesting post, friend !
I am glad you took interest in this matter. Though not any major fault, but still I am suggesting those changes to the Spybot Help file to improve consistency with the correct version of the Spybot S&D program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom