Split Screen racing Game needed~!

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Please can anyone suggest me a good racing game that supports Split Screen and can be played between two players, simultaneously...

Thank You.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Need for Speed- Most Wanted.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

are you using PC, Ps 2, Ps 3 or 360?

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
Need for Speed- Most Wanted.
I don't think this game supports Split screen.

soumo27 said:
Please can anyone suggest me a good racing game that supports Split Screen and can be played between two players, simultaneously...
If you wanna play offline then Blur and Split Second.
If you can go online then NFS HP.

Goten

Banned
You will have to go way back...Need for speed 2 or 3.....:)

Its the generation of lan and online gaming.

split screens....I did that 11-13 years ago i guess.

Peace~~~!

OP
soumo27

soumo27

You will have to go way back...Need for speed 2 or 3.....:)

Its the generation of lan and online gaming.

split screens....I did that 11-13 years ago i guess.

Peace~~~!

Yea, I know! I loved playing NFS 2 and 3 when I bought my first computer a decade back..
:)

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

I don't think this game supports Split screen.

If you wanna play offline then Blur and Split Second.
If you can go online then NFS HP.

Blur and Split Second! Thanks Will try that! I can't go online, I guess with my 256 KBPS DSL Connection.. Actually, neva tried playing Multiplayer with any game! :(

Goten

Banned
Yea, I know! I loved playing NFS 2 and 3 when I bought my first computer a decade back..
:)

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Blur and Split Second! Thanks Will try that! I can't go online, I guess with my 256 KBPS DSL Connection.. Actually, neva tried playing Multiplayer with any game! :(

Now thats assumptions....U can play any racing or strategy game with that connection and if the ping is under 100...u can play fps too.

Peace~~~!

OP
soumo27

soumo27

Now thats assumptions....U can play any racing or strategy game with that connection and if the ping is under 100...u can play fps too.

Peace~~~!

Oh! I neva knew that!

Will have to try ! Actually, once I tried playing CS in Multiplayer.....had a bitter experience....:(

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
Only old NFS series is split screen. Original HP.
What the heck??? Didn't you played Split Second or Blur or even NFS HP 2010 (Online). All of them support split second not only the old ones. For god sake please first read the previous before posting.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

soumo27 said:
I guess with my 256 KBPS DSL Connection.. Actually, neva tried playing Multiplayer with any game!
Try online its ass kicking. Play through hamachi if you don't find online servers. You'll enjoy.

It is a virtual LAN connection establishing software to put it simply. Easy to use.

And OP can try Split Second. It has 2 player split screen mode.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yeah... I spent hours with my friends playing SF4 in Co-Op. Highly addictive stuff. Too bad that it doesn't meets OP's qualifier.

gameranand

Living to Play
Still play Street Fighter 4 with ma friend and I always get my ass kicked because I don't know a single move of any character but still love to play.

Manishi

Right off the assembly line
There are many.

Tony Hawk pro skater series
Colin mcrae rally 2004
Colin mcrae rally 2005
Need for speed 1,2,3(hot pursuit)
TOCA Race driver 3
F1 2011
Sega rally revo
Blur
Split second

Also you could try older nintendo 64 games.It has many racing split screen racing games.

Non driving games
X-men legends
Marvel ultimate alliance
Spider-man friend or foe
Left for dead 4
Kane and lynch
Gears of War
Serious Sam
Terminator Salvation

Top Bottom