Split AC SHARP Vs Diakin

dpluvuall

Broken In
Hi...
I've recently posted before, but due to no response and altered budget i am posting a new thread.

So i did some market search in lucknow and found out few brand worthy as per the dealers as well as online.
I request u to provide me the best option with Max price at which i should pay.
All split AC are of inverter technology
Price ranges from 39K to 44K Inclusive of all expenses (Installation+Piping/Insulaton etc.)
All ACs are of 1.0 Tonnage.
here are the details.

1: Sharp 1.1 Ton Inverter AH-XP-13PHT Split Air Conditioner @ 39500 (Locally)
Sharp 1 Ton Inverter AH-XP-13PHT Split Air Conditioner: Buy Online @ Snapdeal India

2: Daikin 1 Ton Inverter FTKE 35 GV1 R-22 Split Air Conditioner @ 39000 (Locally)
Daikin 1 Ton Inverter FTKE 35 GV1 R-22 Split Air Conditioner: Buy Online @ Snapdeal India

3: O General 1 Ton ASG A12JGC Inverter Split Air Conditioner @ 42500 (Locally)
O General 1 Ton ASG A12JGC Inverter Split Air Conditioner: Buy Online @ Snapdeal India

4: Carrier 1 Ton Kurve Inverter Split Air Conditioner @ 44000 (Locally)
Carrier Kurve Inverter (1.0T) Online Price in India, Specifications, Reviews, Features : ACs (Split) - Compare India

5: Tosiba 1 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner @ 44000 (Locally)
[I FORGOT THE MODEL AND ALSO CAN'T FIND IT ONLINE]

So as u see among these choices i wish to buy one by monday noon..
I wish to have the most energy efficient one.
I live of fourth Floor with South Facing Room, there are 2 floors above my Apartment.
My room is 120 Sq Ft
I can also buy online if it's Cheaper..
all i need is your opinion/choices and also any other recommendation if so...
PLS

Compare ACs

OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
what about other mentioned models?
do you know anything about the compressors make ie china, japan, malaysia etc!
I can choose any of the models not strictly SHARP Vs Diakin i just mentioned it to make the thread name short...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
what about other mentioned models?
do you know anything about the compressors make ie china, japan, malaysia etc!
I can choose any of the models not strictly SHARP Vs Diakin i just mentioned it to make the thread name short...

See!
I have LG DAIKIN PANASONIC SHARP!

My ratings-
SHARP>DAIKIN>PANASONIC>LG

If you want Indian brands go with BLUESTAR !

I don't have any knowledge About compressors!

You can invite The Incenerator, he can guide you!

OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
See!
I have LG DAIKIN PANASONIC SHARP!

My ratings-
SHARP>DAIKIN>PANASONIC>LG

If you want Indian brands go with BLUESTAR !

I don't have any knowledge About compressors!

You can invite The Incenerator, he can guide you!

Yup I already did.
BTW do you know anything about the toshiba AC bco'z i can't find any with invertor techno...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Yeah i cannot pay more than 44K that too is too tight on my pocket...
and also i wasn't able to find the panasonic ac in the market duet to lack of time.

Go with Sharp!
Next option DAIKIN!

Sharp is very good in terms of Energy Savings!
Get 5 Star rated only!
I think Sharp has those!

OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
Go with Sharp!
Next option DAIKIN!

Sharp is very good in terms of Energy Savings!
Get 5 Star rated only!
I think Sharp has those!

Yeah Energy saving is my first concern,
But u said 5 star rated but the inverter technology type has no star rating but are far more efficient than them if i am right!

- - - Updated - - -

But u said 5 star rated but the inverter technology type has no star rating but are far more efficient than them if i am right!

Well as far it goes Sharp>Diakin is the choice of yours so now i'll wait for the incinerator's views by tomorrow. Bye

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

- - - Updated - - -

Well as far it goes Sharp>Diakin is the choice of yours so now i'll wait for the incinerator's views by tomorrow. Bye

Yup inverter don't have those rating!I recommended it only for non inverter!
My 2 ton inverter DAIKIN cools my 550sq ft hall in 3 minutes

$hadow

Geek in making
If you are looking towards inverter based AC than you can check out the LG inverter based one. I heard it is best in the market.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
If you are looking towards inverter based AC than you can check out the LG inverter based one. I heard it is best in the market.

Shadow I have no idea about Inverter based!I got 3 5 star LG ACs before 3 yrs!
Now all of them have some or other problems!Same year bought Panasonic!Git no problems till now!

I understood that LG is a very hyped brand in air conditioning!People often confuse air conditioning with refrigeration !
No matter LG is undisputed king in refrigeration but it's air conditioning is too terrible!
This are my experiences!

amitchauhan

Broken In
Yup inverter don't have those rating!I recommended it only for non inverter!
My 2 ton inverter DAIKIN cools my 550sq ft hall in 3 minutes

Hi,
Do you own Sharp inverter AC? How is the performance, I have recently ordered 1.1 T PET model for my 130 sq feet room. I wanted to know the performance and energy efficiency. Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amit

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Hi,
Do you own Sharp inverter AC? How is the performance, I have recently ordered 1.1 T PET model for my 130 sq feet room. I wanted to know the performance and energy efficiency. Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amit

Actually quite good performance!
I couldn't compare Sharp Panasonic & Daikin as I had all of different capacity!-1, 1.5 & 2

Sharp is good don't worry!
Enjoy your summers!

$hadow

Geek in making
Shadow I have no idea about Inverter based!I got 3 5 star LG ACs before 3 yrs!
Now all of them have some or other problems!Same year bought Panasonic!Git no problems till now!

I understood that LG is a very hyped brand in air conditioning!People often confuse air conditioning with refrigeration !
No matter LG is undisputed king in refrigeration but it's air conditioning is too terrible!
This are my experiences!
There are facts which one has to face every now and then. Remembering earlier scenario LG mobile are not that great but of late they are banging hard to get the most from the market.
Similarly the review and recommendations of the LG inverter based AC have been good.
Not a fan of LG. I use O'GENERAL, Daikin and LG. Sharp ain't available around my place or would have got it in the first place.

Top Bottom