Splinter Cell series

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm. I would say that Chaos Theory is best in series followed by Double agent and Pandora's Tomorrow for gameplay.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Personally, I feel the first three games were good. Double Agent complicated things, and Conviction just messes everything up.

I really enjoyed playing the first three. Double Agent, however, added tension instead of fun.

Vladimir

Broken In
^^ try to run in safe mode if no effect then
backup save game and reinstall.

Well.......where are the save game files? In "My Documents" there is Ubisoft folder which is empty and in folder of installed Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent\SCDA-Offline\Save this folder is also empty. So where are the save game files?
This happened after I removed Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 & installed Bit Defender Total Security 2012 and running Registry Cleaner in it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing Splinter Cell Conviction these days. The story has really got me hooked. Reached the parking level of Third Echelon basement. Game is getting hard now.
the Washington Memorial mission was quite interesting.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Lol resumed chaos theory after quite a long time and playing directly seol. It feels quite hard maybe because I am directly playing third last level directly. Lets see what would be success rating. :D

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Played and finally finished both Double Agent and Conviction.

I found that double agent is a pretty good game if you are willing to forget about the bugs and the tension. Some of the missions are just cool. If they had just worked on this game a little more, I think it would have been better than Chaos Theory.

Conviction has great graphics, an interesting story and palatable gameplay for the average guy, but all the time I played it, I was thinking, "Hey, this feels like Prince of Perisa!", "No, wait, this feels like Assassin's Creed!"

In the end I just came to terms with it, thought of it as "Splinter Cell: Alpha Protocol" and played it. Decent game but definitely not a true Splinter Cell game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Conviction is getting very interesting now :D
Have to take out 2 Genarators together. Lets see what Sam has got up his sleeve :))

Confused_user

Journeyman
I really loved all the games from the second one...(lost the disk for the first one) and loved them. I didn't play conviction yet... Maybe I'll give it a shot when it goes on sale on steam.
About sc6... Ubisoft really should bring the stealth back. And hopefully make it larger as well...

Confused_user

Journeyman
Looks like sc6 would be some sort of prequel instead of a sequel... Splinter Cell 6 to explore theme “at the root of the franchise,” says Raymond | VG247

Confused_user

Journeyman
No official statement yet, but it is confirmed that sc6 is under development.

Since it would probably on wii u as well, I think it's not coming before q4 2012/q1 2013

Hopefully sc 6 will have a great story just like the previous games

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Nice that its under development but unless there is official statement it would be too early to comment.

Top Bottom