Splinter Cell Conviction problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyanbhartip

Hey guyz,

Please help me.

Splinter Cell conviction is not running in my pc.

When I double click conviction_game.exe I get the following error(in the attachment). [ Image Removed Due To Piracy related content ]

Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Op is using a P***rated version of the game ;-) .. so Op better first remove the screenshot where there's a sk*dr*w file and better only post the error window screenshot without violting any forum rules.

Flash

Lost in speed
Op is using a P***rated version of the game ;-) .. so Op better first remove the screenshot where there's a sk*dr*w file and better only post the error window screenshot without violting any forum rules.
Nice catch.. :)

d3p

PowerHouse
The Game is a Russian PYrated Copy. Lets not worry about it.

@OP : You are on your own.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

:aaargh: why the members not reading rules...and asking for help for pirated copies

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm giving gyanbhartip a second chance but this a final warning to the gyanbhartip so he better not do such things in the future.

Flash

Lost in speed
OT: @topgear : Are mods maintaining any infraction list online for members? How you guys remember whether the member is on 2nd infraction or something like that?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
OT: @topgear : Are mods maintaining any infraction list online for members? How you guys remember whether the member is on 2nd infraction or something like that?

vBulletin keeps track of them. (I sense a little bit of noob-ish-ness from you. Is that true? :D)

Flash

Lost in speed
Am not good in vBulletin and its stuffs, i just use it from a member perspective..
So asked generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom