Spice Android One Dream Uno Mi-498 Review

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] so, did your battery problem get solved ?

no, something triggers the drain.
If I restart the phone and do not use any app other than messaging, phone and whats app then it stays normal
But anything else and its gone.

Yesterday, I got another system update and I have been testing since.
Apart from OLA app and ES file manager I have used all other apps like twitter, instagram, whatsapp. and the battery has stayed normal

amjath

Human Spambot
no, something triggers the drain.
If I restart the phone and do not use any app other than messaging, phone and whats app then it stays normal
But anything else and its gone.

Yesterday, I got another system update and I have been testing since.
Apart from OLA app and ES file manager I have used all other apps like twitter, instagram, whatsapp. and the battery has stayed normal

Rooted?

amjath

Human Spambot
no I donlt know how to.
The drain is still there
this phone is becoming unusable by the day

*forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevi...l/root-spice-dream-uno-easily-pravin-t2935228

Root it and install wakelock detector to know whats waking the device

icebags

Technomancer
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] i had that problem once, don't remember whether kitkat or lollipop era, battery was randomly draining fast, and mobile was felt warm every now and then.
then after a full charge and mobile restart, i checked settings > battery section after a heavy battery drain. and found amazon app was the culprit. disabled it, and happy 4 day backups returned.

ankushv

Journeyman
Can it be downgraded without setting off the warranty bit ?
I have one and the battery drains faster than it did on lollipop .

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] i had that problem once, don't remember whether kitkat or lollipop era, battery was randomly draining fast, and mobile was felt warm every now and then.
then after a full charge and mobile restart, i checked settings > battery section after a heavy battery drain. and found amazon app was the culprit. disabled it, and happy 4 day backups returned.

THe battery drainer will not be same for all. Thats why I asked him to check with wakelock detector. But [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] is very lazy :p

Gollum

Collector
THe battery drainer will not be same for all. Thats why I asked him to check with wakelock detector. But [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] is very lazy :p

not lazy man, I have no time.
tried these two
*i.imgur.com/oPMRduM.png
*i.imgur.com/qhjLtc5.png

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
^last pic says u'r wi-fi has remained on for most of the time since 9 pm ? been transferring data perhaps ......

icebags

Technomancer
what does it mean when the cellular network bar shows orange and red zones??

*i.stack.imgur.com/Yr6sm.png
good signal = less batt consumption, bad signal = high batt drain.

[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] this is how my battery page looks like : sometime this page may give hints to which service / app consuming the most batt.

*i.imgur.com/Z63LDva.png
*i.imgur.com/RTMQPtb.png
*i.imgur.com/Er7UL6j.png
*i.imgur.com/p0iTfgi.png

anandharaja

In the zone
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow is already rolling out to some Android One devices
Source: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow is rolling out to Android One devices

anandharaja

In the zone
updated to 6.0.1 now no battery drain issues:)
Screenshot_20151216-084505.jpg

Top Bottom