Speed Problem(Same upload and download speed)

vjunloc

Right off the assembly line
i have been using MTNL broadband for almost two years, and everything was fine until last month, there was some problem with earthing of the connection, but, since then i get same upload and download speed(download-130kbps and upload-130kbps) while before this problem, i used to get upload-32kbps and download-250kbps, my plan is 599 UL-combo, and everyone around me is getting same dload speed of 250kbps and upload -32kbps, i have also checked the data rates in the modem and they are, downstream-1148kbps and upstream-1022kbps while earlier data rates were downstream-2056kbps and upstream-260kbps......i also went to exhange office where i checked the speed and it was ok there(downstream-2056kbps and upstream-260kbps) i have contacted the mtnl people a lot of times and they don't want to do anything about this and give silly excuses like-"problem is with your computer since ,internet is active" btw i have recently bought this computer and i have also tested the connection with my friend's modem and i got same data rates(downstream-1148kbps and upstream-1022kbps) so if u people could suggest something that would be great

Top Bottom