Status
Not open for further replies.
hello friends.
Can anyone suggest me the Speaker system with amplifier for DVD player who has optical & digital input & DTS decoder inbuilt.

parimal_xp2003 said:
hello friends.
Can anyone suggest me the Speaker system with amplifier for DVD player who has optical & digital input & DTS decoder inbuilt.

Man, there are heaps of them. Don't know where to start. Well, actually just take walk down to you friendly neighbourhood electronics dealer. It's better to trust your own ears than someones comments.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for the whole Pioneer range. If you have money to burn, consider Bose, Denon, Onkyo and the likes.

-Keith

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
keith wrote:
Man, there are heaps of them. Don't know where to start. Well, actually just take walk down to you friendly neighbourhood electronics dealer. It's better to trust your own ears than someones comments.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for the whole Pioneer range. If you have money to burn, consider Bose, Denon, Onkyo and the likes.

-Keith

yup very well said mate :) its better to go to ur nearest electronics shop and get the rite speakers set for urself..... Infact u can check out the speakers from Altec Lansing and Logitech if u dont wanna burn ur pockets off by listening to the price of BOSE sound systems coz they r really costly but they r also the masters of sound clarity...... :wink:

suave_guy

pedal to metal
if ur on a low bugdet then creative DDTS-100 dolby digital/DTS decoder will be a good start and couple it with altec lansing 5100 or creative megaworks 5.1...depends on ur budget....

and if budget is not an issue here then consider nakamichi dolby/DTS decoder...they are the best in business and couple it with bose acoustimass surround sound speakers...

ENjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom