Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
in my gmail account, i get about 200 spam every week and i get headaches to clear up the mess. in my friends account, there is no spam. any suggestions or will this continue to give me headaches? do i use a spam filter or an antispam?

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
i too get arnd 10/12 msgs per day but they go directly in "spam" folder...and they dont come up in inbox...
are all the mails coming frm a single email address...probably u can try blocking the email add.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
even i get spams in my gmail but it goes directly to spam folder. as grinning_devil said u can block the email addresses

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
most of my spam also goes in the spam folder but then not all. it is also irritating to block a 100 id's. is there any other alternative. i use others such as hotail and yahoo but spam again irritates me. :(

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
maybe you've subscribed to a group (s) where a lot spam is being sent. I have encountered many such yahoo groups. So it would be good if you kept aside a different ID for such groups. I also keep a separate email address for giving it out to sites which I doubt will send me spam. And that email address of mine get around 100 spams per day approx. The spam count there is about 15000 by now. I never clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom