South Africa crush Asutralia, win test series

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Now Hayden must be very excited. He said it felt great to make a comeback when you are 1-0 down. Now they are 2-0 down, so must be feeling even better.

And they have already found the excuse for loosing the series (Most probably 3-0). Shane Warne blamed Aleem Dar for poor umpiring and wants him sacked just after seeing two wrong decisions for his team. But he has forgotten what treatment they and Steve Bucknor had given to Indians.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I really dont like the statements coming out of South African ex players that they are now number uno.
Excuse me , but please have the courtesy to beat India first.Last time the Africans where here they drew the series.
Hah.That not it.If they actually said they were as good as India if not better it would be alright.But boy oh boy! You aint no 1.Never!!!Not untill you beat India.
SA,you can do your self some favour and keep the careless comments to they self.
P.S The post is in response to the statements issued by few South African ex players in todays Times of India.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
India se Sydney mein panga lena mehenga par gaya aussies ko.:lol: Bechare agle 10 saal tak sydney test ke paap dhotey rahenge.Australia ki rivers mein.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom